Moto Guzzi V9 Roamer and Bobber bookings open
Piaggio is now accepting bookings for the Moto Guzzi Roamer and Bobber. Both the bikes can be booked from Piaggio's Motoplex showroom in Pune for Rs 13.3 lakh (the Roamer) and Rs 13.4 lakh (the Bobber), ex-showroom.
We already know that Piaggio is considering its options for CKD assembly in India. However, when we got in touch with the company, it said, "We would like to bring the Bobber and the Roamer at some point to India. However, as of now, we do not have a timeline planned. Neither do we have a price strategy in place for the motorcycles."
The Bobber and the Roamer were unveiled at EICMA and use a new 850cc v-twin motor that makes 62Nm of peak torque. Both motorcycles are aimed at the custom motorcycle enthusiasts and come with a long list of accessories that one can customize. The motorcycle sports all the latest tech including traction control and dual-channel ABS. It also has a "grip warning" that uses data from the various sensors on the bike and warns riders when they're reaching the limits of traction.
Both motorcycles look similar in design with the only difference being that the Roamer is a basic cruiser, while the Bobber sports a custom look with its matte paint and fatter tyres. The Roamer also runs on a 19-inch/16-inch front/rear tyre combination, while the Bobber uses a thicker 16-inch tyre at the front. The Bobber also gets straight handlebars and a more aggressive riding position.
- NewsVinales secures pole position for 2018 MotoGP season finale in Valencia, Marquez qualifies fifth despite crash
- News2018 JK NRC: Nayan Chatterjee and Karthik Tharani take Euro JK 18 championship down to the wire
- Review2018 TVS Radeon road test review
- News2018 Mahindra Alturas G4: Preliminary image gallery
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019