Moto Guzzi V9 Roamer and Bobber bookings open
Piaggio is now accepting bookings for the Moto Guzzi Roamer and Bobber. Both the bikes can be booked from Piaggio's Motoplex showroom in Pune for Rs 13.3 lakh (the Roamer) and Rs 13.4 lakh (the Bobber), ex-showroom.
We already know that Piaggio is considering its options for CKD assembly in India. However, when we got in touch with the company, it said, "We would like to bring the Bobber and the Roamer at some point to India. However, as of now, we do not have a timeline planned. Neither do we have a price strategy in place for the motorcycles."
The Bobber and the Roamer were unveiled at EICMA and use a new 850cc v-twin motor that makes 62Nm of peak torque. Both motorcycles are aimed at the custom motorcycle enthusiasts and come with a long list of accessories that one can customize. The motorcycle sports all the latest tech including traction control and dual-channel ABS. It also has a "grip warning" that uses data from the various sensors on the bike and warns riders when they're reaching the limits of traction.
Both motorcycles look similar in design with the only difference being that the Roamer is a basic cruiser, while the Bobber sports a custom look with its matte paint and fatter tyres. The Roamer also runs on a 19-inch/16-inch front/rear tyre combination, while the Bobber uses a thicker 16-inch tyre at the front. The Bobber also gets straight handlebars and a more aggressive riding position.
- NewsThree lakh units production milestone achieved for the Tata Tiago
- NewsDucati Scrambler 1100 Pro BSVI launched in India, prices start from Rs. 11.95 lakh
- NewsTata Altroz diesel now more affordable with Rs 40,000 price cut
- NewsVolkswagen's first electric SUV, the ID.4, will include 3-years of free fast charging in the US
- NewsFord Endeavour Sport launched in India, prices start from Rs 35.10 lakh