Moto Guzzi V9 Roamer and Bobber bookings open
Piaggio is now accepting bookings for the Moto Guzzi Roamer and Bobber. Both the bikes can be booked from Piaggio's Motoplex showroom in Pune for Rs 13.3 lakh (the Roamer) and Rs 13.4 lakh (the Bobber), ex-showroom.
We already know that Piaggio is considering its options for CKD assembly in India. However, when we got in touch with the company, it said, "We would like to bring the Bobber and the Roamer at some point to India. However, as of now, we do not have a timeline planned. Neither do we have a price strategy in place for the motorcycles."
The Bobber and the Roamer were unveiled at EICMA and use a new 850cc v-twin motor that makes 62Nm of peak torque. Both motorcycles are aimed at the custom motorcycle enthusiasts and come with a long list of accessories that one can customize. The motorcycle sports all the latest tech including traction control and dual-channel ABS. It also has a "grip warning" that uses data from the various sensors on the bike and warns riders when they're reaching the limits of traction.
Both motorcycles look similar in design with the only difference being that the Roamer is a basic cruiser, while the Bobber sports a custom look with its matte paint and fatter tyres. The Roamer also runs on a 19-inch/16-inch front/rear tyre combination, while the Bobber uses a thicker 16-inch tyre at the front. The Bobber also gets straight handlebars and a more aggressive riding position.
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Dhruv Mohite wins Race 1 at season-opener at Kari Motor Speedway
- NewsIndian National Racing Championship 2018: Round 2 free practice sees Arjun Balu make a successful return
- NewsVideo worth watching: Climb Dance - Ari Vatanen's 1988 record run at Pikes Peak
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Racing action begins at Kari Motor Speedway this weekend
- NewsSkoda takes responsibility for development of Volkswagen's low-cost small car platform in India
- NewsMahindra Racing to preview Gen2 Formula E car at CarFest South Festival
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport India-developed TC4-A cars to compete in National Racing Championship
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV launched in India at Rs 31.54 lakh
- NewsRecent trademark filing suggests Mercedes-AMG C 53 in the works
- News2018 Ford Figo sedan revealed in South Africa