MotoGP 2016: Marc Marquez on pole at Argentina
What a front row it is at the second round of the 2016 MotoGP season at Argentina. Marc Marquez on pole, followed by Valentino Rossi and Jorge Lorenzo. The results were decided after a rather action packed qualifying session on Saturday, where plenty of riders fell at Turn 1. The last, and perhaps most critical fall during qualifying, happened to be that of Marquez himself. But fortunately, it was after he'd already set his pole lap.
Second and third on the grid, are the Yamaha riders, Rossi and Lorenzo. The pair of them were 0.375s and 0.533s adrift of Marquez.
Heading the second two is the other Repsol Honda, piloted by Dani Pedrosa. Joining him on the second row of the grid are the Ducati riders Andrea Dovizioso in fifth, with Andrea Iannone sixth. The best of the Suzukis is seventh, with Maverick Vinales taking that spot. Eighth place on the grid is Avintia Ducati's Hector Barbera, followed by Cal Crutchlow in ninth, Pol Espargaro tenth, Aleix Espargaro eleventh and Bradley Smith twelfth.
- News2020 Honda WR-V facelift launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.50 lakh
- NewsSkoda Karoq, Superb and Kodiaq get new infotainment
- NewsHonda 2Wheeler India sold 2.10 lakh units in June 2020, registering a decline of 55 percent
- NewsSuzuki ACross unveiled, derived from Toyota RAV4 hybrid
- NewsBajaj Auto sold 2.55 lakh units of 2Ws in June 2020, down by 27 percent
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block