MotoGP 2018: Andrea Dovizioso takes pole at Brno
In a thrilling qualifying battle at the Czech MotoGP at Brno, Andrea Dovizioso clinched a fine pole position after a scorcher of a last lap to take pole position. Ducati's Dovi managed to pip both Yamaha's Valentino Rossi and Repsol Honda's Marc Marquez to the front of the grid with a time of 1min 54.689sec.
Andrea Dovizioso on his way to pole for Ducati at the 2018 Czech MotoGP
Jorge Lorenzo qualified fourth on the grid in the second Ducati, with LCR Honda's Cal Crutchlow in fifth place. Rounding off the second row of the grid was Pramac Ducati's Danilo Petrucci who set the sixth fastest lap time.
Andrea Dovizioso celebrates pole at Brno
Johann Zarco took seventh place on the grid, followed by Andrea Iannone and Alex Rins on the Suzukis.
The fourth row of the grid is occupied by Dani Pedrosa, Tito Rabat and Maverick Vinales.
- NewsMaruti Suzuki S-Cross crosses one lakh sales figure
- NewsSpec Comparo: Hyundai Santro vs Tata Tiago vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- News2018 Hyundai Santro: Launch image gallery
- News2018 Hyundai Santro launched in India at Rs 3.90 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Hyundai Santro India launch
- NewsRoyal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 bookings open in India
- NewsUpcoming Tata Harrier SUV undergoes handling tests in new video
- News2019 Yamaha FZ FI spotted testing in India
- NewsLimited-run Mini Cooper S Oxford Edition launched in India at Rs 44.90 lakh
- Review2018 Hero Destini 125 scooter quick ride review