MotoGP 2018: Andrea Dovizioso takes pole at Brno
In a thrilling qualifying battle at the Czech MotoGP at Brno, Andrea Dovizioso clinched a fine pole position after a scorcher of a last lap to take pole position. Ducati's Dovi managed to pip both Yamaha's Valentino Rossi and Repsol Honda's Marc Marquez to the front of the grid with a time of 1min 54.689sec.
Andrea Dovizioso on his way to pole for Ducati at the 2018 Czech MotoGP
Jorge Lorenzo qualified fourth on the grid in the second Ducati, with LCR Honda's Cal Crutchlow in fifth place. Rounding off the second row of the grid was Pramac Ducati's Danilo Petrucci who set the sixth fastest lap time.
Andrea Dovizioso celebrates pole at Brno
Johann Zarco took seventh place on the grid, followed by Andrea Iannone and Alex Rins on the Suzukis.
The fourth row of the grid is occupied by Dani Pedrosa, Tito Rabat and Maverick Vinales.
- FeaturesFIVA General Council Meeting in India
- FeaturesFIVA President in Conversation with Bob Rupani
- NewsMaruti Suzuki to discontinue diesel models from 2020 - will offer an EV for Rs 9 lakh
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Baleno hatchback diesel and RS variants see price hike
- NewsHarley Davidson reported a drop of 26.8 per cent in its Q1 earnings of 2019
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip