Motorcycling documentary On Any Sunday: The Next Chapter to be screened at JIFF
If you are a motorcycling enthusiast and happen to be in Jaipur today, then head to the RCCI- COS, Ajmeri Gate at Jaipur to catch the screening of On Any Sunday: The Next Chapter. The film is a take on Bruce Brown's 1971 documentary, On Any Sunday, which captures the passion for motorcycling in the United States and other countries.
From families devoted to biking to the lives of racers and professional riders, the film covers scores of people for whom riding is a way of life. The film which was released internationally in November, 2014, is now being screened at the Jaipur International Film Festival. From the action-packed trailers and its 7.5 IMDB rating, it looks like a compelling watch and a great use of 95 minutes of your life, whether you're a motorcyclist or not. The likes of Marc Marquez, Dani Pedrosa and legendary racer Kenny Roberts starring in the film is another draw.
If you did get a chance to see it, let us know what you thought of it in the comments below.
A still from On Any Sunday: The Next Chapter
- NewsVolkswagen ID electric hatchback begins testing, to have 550 km range
- NewsThree SUVs that will compete with Jeep Renegade in India
- NewsDucati Dream Tour Rajasthan to be held from February 1 to 5, 2019
- News2018 INRC: Gaurav Gill claims championship title with Popular Rally victory
- News2019 Ford Figo facelift spotted testing undisguised
- NewsUpdated Force Gurkha Xtreme launched at Rs 12.99 lakh
- NewsKTM working on a bigger and better RC390, to take on Yamaha R3 and Kawasaki Ninja 400
- NewsHyundai QXi sub-four meter SUV spotted testing in South Korea
- NewsLambretta EV to be launched in India in 2020
- News2019 Toyota Camry hybrid to launch in India on January 18