Motorcycling documentary On Any Sunday: The Next Chapter to be screened at JIFF
If you are a motorcycling enthusiast and happen to be in Jaipur today, then head to the RCCI- COS, Ajmeri Gate at Jaipur to catch the screening of On Any Sunday: The Next Chapter. The film is a take on Bruce Brown's 1971 documentary, On Any Sunday, which captures the passion for motorcycling in the United States and other countries.
From families devoted to biking to the lives of racers and professional riders, the film covers scores of people for whom riding is a way of life. The film which was released internationally in November, 2014, is now being screened at the Jaipur International Film Festival. From the action-packed trailers and its 7.5 IMDB rating, it looks like a compelling watch and a great use of 95 minutes of your life, whether you're a motorcyclist or not. The likes of Marc Marquez, Dani Pedrosa and legendary racer Kenny Roberts starring in the film is another draw.
If you did get a chance to see it, let us know what you thought of it in the comments below.
A still from On Any Sunday: The Next Chapter
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsF2 2018: Arjun Maini signs with Trident for FIA Formula 2 Championship
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids
- News721PS/770Nm Ferrari 488 Pista comes with the most powerful V8 built by the company
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Tata 45X based sedan teased
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 facelift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept