MotoRoyale launches 7 motorcycles and announces 5 brand tie-ups
At a grand event in Mumbai, MotoRoyale has launched 7 new motorcycles along with making an announcement of tie-ups with 5 international brands. In its first phase, the brand has launched offerings that cater to the Supersports, cruiser, tourer and other segments of premium motorcycles.
The Norton Commando takes its design inspiration from the original 1967 model
In May 2016, MotoRoyale has announced its association with MV Agusta followed by the tie-up with British motorcycle major Norton in 2017. The three brands with whom MotoRoyale has associated now are SWM, FB Mondial and Hyosung.
The seven motorcycles that have been introduced today are the MV Agusta Brutale 800RR, Limited edition Norton Commando, Dominator, SWM SuperDual, FB Mondial HPS300 and the Hyosung Aquila 650 and the GT 250R.
MV Agusta Brutale 800RR
The motorcycles will be assembled in India at Kinetics plant at the MotoRoyale facility spread over 52 acres in Ahmednagar. This plant has a production capacity of 30,000 motorcycle annual. The company states that Motoroyale has setup both engine and motorcycle assembly plants.
Ajinkya Firodia, Managing Director, Motoroyale commented, "A two wheeler is an extension of you, it defines you, and all of us are unique with different tastes, then why should our motorcycle be the same? Hence taking my legacy forward, I envisaged giving motorcycling its real due by not restricting it as a commuter but as a passion. The result of which was Motoroyale, India's only multi-brand superbike company that offers a range of products starting from 250 cc to 1000 cc, covering different categories and genres like cruisers, tourers, supersports, adventure tourers and nakeds.
He further added, "Motoroyale is the heaven of motorcycles which is a one-stop shop for one and all where they will get exotic and never seen motorcycles all under one roof. Each tie-up offers both customers, dealers and the market a unique proposition to cater to the requirements and choices of all superbikers"
Motoroyale will be revamping its entire dealership network and has planned launches of all new dealerships in the coming months in October, Thane - Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai, Delhi
Followed by Cochin and Bangalore showroom launches in November.
Starts Rs 15,59,000
- Review2019 Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro first ride review
- NewsConfirmed: KTM says 790 Duke launch in India not slated for November
- News2019 Hyundai Tucson facelift coming to India in May 2019
- NewsBREAKING: 2018 KTM 790 Duke to be launched in India post-Diwali 2018, pre-bookings already open
- News2019 Porsche Cayenne launched in India at Rs 1.19 crore
- Review2019 Porsche Cayenne Turbo first drive review
- NewsSkoda Vision X SUV to be shown in production guise in March 2019
- NewsLive updates: 2019 Porsche Cayenne launch in India
- NewsBMW X7 SUV teased before debut later this month at LA
- NewsProduction-spec Tata Harrier SUV side profile revealed