Motus unveils V4 sports tourer range
Motus, the American bike manufacturer has showcased the final production versions of its new MST-01 V4 sports tourer. The bikes are slated to go for sale in the North American market by late 2012.
The MST-01 base version gets an electronically fuel injected 1650cc V4 engine producing 167PS while the top-end MST-R gets gasoline direction injection to boost power to 187PS. A dual-overdrive six-speed gearbox is standard on both the versions. Katech from USA has been credited with developing this engine and though the design is new, it uses pushrods and two-valve cylinderheads.
Both the bikes get a 720w alternator, Ohlins R&T adjustable front suspension with monoshocks at the rear, removable side cases, Brembo callipers, powerlet port and two years unlimited mileage warranty as part of standard equipment amongst others. Optional equipment includes BST premium carbon fibre wheels, heated seat and grips, rear storage rack and touring windscreen. Motus aims to make 260 of these bikes in the first year out of which approximately 90 have been already sold.
- NewsBSVI Honda Unicorn launched priced at Rs 93,593
- NewsMercedez-Benz EQA teased before 2020 Geneva Motor Show
- News2020 Skoda Octavia RS 245 priced at Rs 36 lakh, bookings commence from March 1
- News2020 Hyundai i20 interiors revealed prior to the Geneva Motor Show
- News180 units of Toyota Vellfire MPV already sold in India
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055