MRF Perfinza car tyres launched in India
MRF Tyres on Tuesday launched its luxury range of tyres called Perfinza in India. MRF Perfinza tyres will cater to the 15 to 18-inch tyre segment. These include hatchbacks like the Maruti-Suzuki Baleno to high-end cars like the Mercedes-Benz S-Class. Soft roaders like the Ford EcoSport too can be specced with these tyres. MRF also claims to be the first OEM Indian car tyre provider to be approved by a German carmaker as a replacement. Prices of the Perfinza tyres start from Rs 5,500 per tyre and they are readily available across the 6,000 MRF showrooms in India.
MRF's R&D conducted tests on these tyres, both in India and Germany. These Perfinza tyres were subjected to wet as well as dry tests - with the focus more on the former. MRF says that they have specially-trained technicians to deal with these tyres as more and more luxury car manufacturers have specific procedures to remove the tyres.
Starts Rs 7.67 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.33 Crore
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Desert Storm: Abhishek Mishra extends his lead after SS5
- News2019 Hyundai Kona Electric will be the company's first all-electric model for India
- NewsHarley-Davidson India offers flat track racing experience for enthusiasts
- News2018 Hyundai Creta facelift to be launched earlier than expected in May
- News2018 Triumph Tiger 800 launched in India at Rs 11.76 lakh
- NewsImage Gallery: Volkswagen reveals I. D. R Pikes Peak prototype racer
- News2018 Triumph Tiger 800 launch - LIVE updates
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Desert Storm 2018: CS Santosh leads Moto class after Leg 2
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift spotted undisguised before April launch
- NewsTata Motors to raise car prices by up to Rs 60,000 in India