MRF Perfinza car tyres launched in India
MRF Tyres on Tuesday launched its luxury range of tyres called Perfinza in India. MRF Perfinza tyres will cater to the 15 to 18-inch tyre segment. These include hatchbacks like the Maruti-Suzuki Baleno to high-end cars like the Mercedes-Benz S-Class. Soft roaders like the Ford EcoSport too can be specced with these tyres. MRF also claims to be the first OEM Indian car tyre provider to be approved by a German carmaker as a replacement. Prices of the Perfinza tyres start from Rs 5,500 per tyre and they are readily available across the 6,000 MRF showrooms in India.
MRF's R&D conducted tests on these tyres, both in India and Germany. These Perfinza tyres were subjected to wet as well as dry tests - with the focus more on the former. MRF says that they have specially-trained technicians to deal with these tyres as more and more luxury car manufacturers have specific procedures to remove the tyres.
Starts Rs 8.04 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.36 Crore
- FeaturesBMW #JustCantWait To Bring Driving Pleasure Back To Our Lives
- NewsBMW iX3 EV SUV teased ahead of July 14 reveal
- NewsAnyone can ride the Yamaha MWT-9 and T7 Concept
- NewsSkoda Auto CEO Bernhard Maier to step down, effective July 31
- NewsMahindra XUV300 1.2-litre mStallion turbo-petrol spotted testing
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block