MS Dhoni announces the Bike Festival of India in Mumbai
India cricket team captain MS Dhoni announced the first edition of the Bike Festival of India (BFI). It aims to become South East Asia's largest bike festival.
L-R: Deepak Choudhary, director and CEO of Event Capital, Arun Pandey, chairman and MD of Rhiti Sports, Alok Jalan, MD Laqshya Media Group, MS Dhoni, Vikram Shankar, VP of Event Capital and Ikjot Singh
With the primary focus on safety, the BFI plans to kick off with a 'Safety Ride' a cross country ride that plans to visit every state in the country and aiming to set a Guinness Book Record in the process. This will be a unique platform for all motorcycle riders to come together and have a good time.
The BFI has a number of other events planned throughout the year, including a racing championship at the Buddh International Circuit in March. There is also a Motocross Championship and a TSD Rally Championship in the pipeline. The festival itself will take place in October with your regular mashup of stunt shows, motorcycle accessories, food stalls and various motorcycles in all their shapes and forms on display.
- NewsTVS StaR City+ launched in new grey-black paint option at Rs 52,907
- NewsSkoda appoints Pavel Richter as production technical director of its India 2.0 project
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 riding gear and apparel
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 accessories
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh