MS Dhoni announces the Bike Festival of India in Mumbai
India cricket team captain MS Dhoni announced the first edition of the Bike Festival of India (BFI). It aims to become South East Asia's largest bike festival.
L-R: Deepak Choudhary, director and CEO of Event Capital, Arun Pandey, chairman and MD of Rhiti Sports, Alok Jalan, MD Laqshya Media Group, MS Dhoni, Vikram Shankar, VP of Event Capital and Ikjot Singh
With the primary focus on safety, the BFI plans to kick off with a 'Safety Ride' a cross country ride that plans to visit every state in the country and aiming to set a Guinness Book Record in the process. This will be a unique platform for all motorcycle riders to come together and have a good time.
The BFI has a number of other events planned throughout the year, including a racing championship at the Buddh International Circuit in March. There is also a Motocross Championship and a TSD Rally Championship in the pipeline. The festival itself will take place in October with your regular mashup of stunt shows, motorcycle accessories, food stalls and various motorcycles in all their shapes and forms on display.
- Review2018 Suzuki GSX-S750 first ride review
- FeaturesWhat's under the new Suzuki GSX-S750's skin?
- News2018 Suzuki GSX-S750 launch in India tomorrow
- NewsMercedes-Benz A-Class sedan image leaked ahead of Beijing debut
- NewsAuto China 2018: All-new Mercedes-Maybach Ultimate Luxury concept teaser out
- NewsSIAM and Ministry of Road Transport and Highways kick-off road safety week
- NewsImage Gallery: Volkswagen I. D. R Pikes Peak hill climb prototype racer revealed
- NewsUniform road tax across states soon, plans the central government
- NewsBMW 8 Series spotted testing in convertible form
- News2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 being offered at Rs 20,000 discount by dealership