MS Dhoni announces the Bike Festival of India in Mumbai
India cricket team captain MS Dhoni announced the first edition of the Bike Festival of India (BFI). It aims to become South East Asia's largest bike festival.
L-R: Deepak Choudhary, director and CEO of Event Capital, Arun Pandey, chairman and MD of Rhiti Sports, Alok Jalan, MD Laqshya Media Group, MS Dhoni, Vikram Shankar, VP of Event Capital and Ikjot Singh
With the primary focus on safety, the BFI plans to kick off with a 'Safety Ride' a cross country ride that plans to visit every state in the country and aiming to set a Guinness Book Record in the process. This will be a unique platform for all motorcycle riders to come together and have a good time.
The BFI has a number of other events planned throughout the year, including a racing championship at the Buddh International Circuit in March. There is also a Motocross Championship and a TSD Rally Championship in the pipeline. The festival itself will take place in October with your regular mashup of stunt shows, motorcycle accessories, food stalls and various motorcycles in all their shapes and forms on display.
- NewsRadically-styled 2021 BMW M3 and M4 revealed
- OpinionNew Mahindra Thar Has Got Great Response, But Has It Missed A Trick Or Two?
- News2020 Toyota Urban Cruiser price comparison vs Kia Sonet, Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Tata Nexon, Mahindra XUV300 and Ford EcoSport
- News2020 Mercedes-AMG GLE 53 Coupe SUV launched in India at Rs 1.2 crore
- NewsLive Updates: Mercedes-AMG GLE 53 India launch