Mumbai rains compel AMW Motorcycles to postpone launch in India
Heavy rains have lashed Mumbai city totally disrupting the routine life of many. In fact, the Indian Meteorological Department (IMD) has already predicted chances of heavy to extreme rainfall in the next few hours, forcing the state government to declare a public holiday today. The non-stop downpour that started a few days back is refusing to stop and there is no relief whatsoever. Taking this into consideration, AMW Motorcycles has postponed their upcoming launch of CF Moto motorcycles in India, which is supposed to take place in Mumbai on July 4. The new date for the launch event has not been shared yet.
The ADV uses tubular steel diamond frame and houses a 650cc parallel-twin mill
The company has already been testing some of the models from their portfolio consisting of 250NK, 400NK, 650MT and 650NK in India, and is also planning to set up an assembly plant in India. We believe this will help CFMoto attain greater volumes as well as price their motorcycles in an aggressive manner against some of the popular rivals likes the KTM 390 Duke, Kawasaki Ninja 400 and the Suzuki Versys 650 positioned in the different segments.
CFMoto claims to develop, manufacture, market and deliver the world's most reliable and cost-effective motorcycles, all terrain vehicles, side-by-side utility vehicles, and powersports engines, parts, gears and accessories. Founded in 1989, CFMoto has developed 98 models of vehicles and 51 models of engines, which are distributed through its 1,900 companions worldwide.
Starts Rs 4,69,000
Starts Rs 2,48,931
- News2019 Hyundai Grand i10 Nios hatchback launched in India at Rs 4.99 lakh
- NewsHero Optima and Hero Nyx electric scooters get a longer-range variant in India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki XL6 premium MPV spotted ahead of its India launch
- NewsLive updates: Hyundai Grand i10 Nios India launch, prices, details, variants, features, engines
- NewsIndian FTR 1200 S and 1200 S Race Replica launched - Priced Rs 15.99 lakh and 17.99 lakh respectively