MV Agusta Brutale 800 RR Lewis Hamilton special edition launched
MV Agusta has launched a special edition of the Brutale 800 RR naked streetfighter developed in conjunction with Formula 1 driver Lewis Hamilton. It is named the MV Agusta Brutale 800 RR LH44, for Lewis Hamilton and his race number 44. The three-cylinder motor on the 800 RR retains its 142PS goodness, as it does the counter-rotating crankshaft and smooth quick-shifter. In fact, the Brutale 800 RR LH44 primarily features only cosmetic changes over the stock motorcycle. It has been developed out of a creative process between Hamilton and the MV Agusta Design Centre (CRC).
Only 144 units of the MV Agusta Brutale 800 RR LH44 will be built, with the production of the numbered motorcycles beginning next month. This is the third LH44 special edition of a MV Agusta launched, following the Dragster 800 RR LH44 and the F4 LH44.
The Brutale 800 RR LH44 features a black, red, and white paint scheme with graphics including Hamilton's logo and race number 44. MV Agusta claims to have built certain components with rare materials. This includes the specially-designed carbon fiber components and a ceramic-based coating.
Components such as the brake and clutch levers, as well as fluid reservoir caps, are machined from lightweight alloy billet. The tank cap, engine oil filter cap, clutch cover guard and alternator guard are all CNC-machined.
Starts Rs 15,59,000
- News2018 JK NRC: Karthik Tharani wins 2018 Euro JK 18 championship
- NewsMarc Marquez dominates Sunday morning warm-up at Valencia for 2018 MotoGP season finale
- NewsVinales secures pole position for 2018 MotoGP season finale in Valencia, Marquez qualifies fifth despite crash
- News2018 JK NRC: Nayan Chatterjee and Karthik Tharani take Euro JK 18 championship down to the wire
- Review2018 TVS Radeon road test review
- News2018 Mahindra Alturas G4: Preliminary image gallery
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018