MV Agusta F3 800 RC launched in India at Rs 21.99 lakh
MV Agusta F3 800 RC has been launched in India for the price of Rs 21.99 lakh ex-showroom. The F3 800 RC asks a Rs 4 lakh premium over the standard F3 800 and also gets a racing kit for no extra cost. The racing kit includes an SC Project titanium and carbon fibre exhaust, lightweight body panels such as aluminium rear-sets, brake and lever protectors, also fibreglass pillion cowl.
The picture of the motorcycle with the racing kit
Adding to these is a racing ECU that adds 5PS more to the overall delivery of the motorcycle. However, the racing kit is exclusively for track use only. Also, the company gives a complimentary paddock stand with the 800 RC and the MV Agusta F3 800 RC gets the Agusta RC livery as well.
SC Project titanium and carbon fibre exhaust is available in the racing kit
The F3 800 RC gets the same engine as the standard motorcycle, however, produces 148PS at 13,000rpm and 88Nm at 10,600rpm. And the engine is mated to a six-speed transmission and has a claimed top speed of 240km/hr. The bike tips the scale at 163kgs (dry).
The cycle parts include 43mm fully-adjustable Marzocchi USD suspension unit in the front and a Sachs monoshock in the rear which happens to be fully adjustable as well. The braking duties are taken care by Brembo monobloc calliper in the front and a two-piston Brembo calliper in the rear.
For this pricing one can opt for a litre-class motorcycle such as the Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade, Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RR or the Ducati 959 Panigale.
Starts Rs 15,00,000
Starts Rs 13,99,000
Starts Rs 16,98,000
- NewsTravellers can now travel to Uttarakhand, Goa and Himachal Pradesh, have to follow guidelines
- NewsCEAT launches GoSafe S95 Face Masks, forays into personal protective equipment business
- News2020 Audi RS7 Sportback to be launched in India on July 16
- NewsHero MotoCorp gives 100 scooters to women police officers of Gorakhpur Police Department
- NewsRenault Kwid RXL 1.0L launched at Rs.4.16 lakh in India
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block