MV Agusta F4 LH44 limited edition model unveiled
F1 star Lewis Hamilton had been tweeting about a mysterious bike. While there were speculations of him switching career, it has been put to rest with the new limited edition MV Agusta Superbike. The MV Agusta F4 LH44 has been co-developed by Lewis Hamilton. There will be only 44 units of the MV Agusta LH44 on sale. This is the second time that Hamilton and MV Agusta have come together after the Dragster RR LH.
The MV Agusta F4 LH44 has been co-developed by Lewis Hamilton
What makes the MV Agusta LH44 special? The limited edition Superbike gets Ohlin shocks and black upside-down forks instead of the gold shade that is offered on the regular production model. The super stylish four exhaust pipes, that is also one of the strongest design highlights of the F4 RC, has been replaced by a single unit. The power output has been increased by 7PS and it now stands at 212PS.
The super stylish four exhaust pipes, that is also one of the strongest design highlights of the F4 RC, has been replaced by a single unit in the MV Agusta F4 LH44
To make the MV Agusta LH44 look more distinct than the regular F4 RC, there is a new Candy Red paint scheme, blackened engine, Alcantara seat and a lightweight carbon fibre fairing. The MV Agusta F4 LH44 runs on exclusive Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP tyres (120/70 ZR 17 at the front and 200/55 ZR 17 at the rear), specifically designed by Pirelli for the 44 edition of the F4 Lewis Hamilton bikes.
The MV Agusta LH44 prices have not been disclosed yet but it is said that the limited edition motorcycle will attract a premium tag of 50,000 (Rs 38.47 lakh)
Starts Rs 25,99,000
- NewsSkoda takes responsibility for development of Volkswagen's low-cost small car platform in India
- NewsMahindra Racing to preview Gen2 Formula E car at CarFest South Festival
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport India-developed TC4-A cars to compete in National Racing Championship
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV launched in India at Rs 31.54 lakh
- NewsRecent trademark filing suggests Mercedes-AMG C 53 in the works
- News2018 Ford Figo sedan revealed in South Africa
- NewsSuzuki Motorcycle India launches Helmet for Life road safety campaign
- NewsPorsche buys 10% stake in EV supercar-maker Rimac
- FeaturesOn test at OVERDRIVE: Grand Pitstop paddock stand
- NewsWorld Ducati Week: Bayliss, Lorenzo, Dovizioso to battle it out in Race of Champions