MV Agusta Superveloce gets two new colour options
The Italian bike maker has added two new colour options for the Superveloce, the first option is a dual colour scheme of Ago Red and Ago Silver with gold-coloured wheels. The second colour option is Metallic Carbon Black and Metallic Dark Grey. These options are in addition to the existing classic red colour option.
The Superveloce pushes 150PS of power at 13,000rpm and pulls 88 Nm of torque at 10,600rpm, courtesy of the 798cc, in-line 3-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine mated to a 6-speed gearbox and a triple tip exhaust system. The company claims a top speed of 240kmph.
The bike comes with a 5-inch TFT screen and smartphone connectivity. It also has a navigation facility that is connected to the rider's phone via the MV Ride app. The bike gets ride-by-wire technology and four riding modes; Sport, Race, Rain and Custom. It gets a cruise control function as well.
The bike is 2,030mm long with a wheelbase of 1,380mm, and 730mm wide. The saddle height is 830mm. The bike weighs 173kg and it gets a fuel tank that can store up to 16.5 litres. The bike is priced at 19,990 euros, that is roughly about Rs 16.23 lakh.
Adrian Morton, design director at MV Agusta's Research Centre CRC said, "Following the presentation of the Superveloce 800 in Milano, we took on board feedback from both the public and importers and decided to create two colour schemes, both with a gold-finish frame, that accentuate the neo-retro theme, highlight the curvaceous styling and align the models to our brand values."
- FeaturesAll you need to know: Gordon Murray Automotive's T.50, the world's lightest supercar
- News2020 Maruti Suzuki Ignis Zeta variant gets Smartplay Studio infotainment, priced at Rs 5.97 lakh
- News2020 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross BSVI petrol launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.39 lakh
- OpinionOn wildlife on highways
- NewsNext generation Mahindra Thar expected to be unveiled in India on August 15