MV Agusta to appoint new sales and service partner in India
MV Agusta will soon appoint a new sales and service partner in India. There is no further information about when this partnership will come into effect and who it will be, but it will happen in the near future of the company.
The Italian bike manufacturer recently uploaded a video on its Instagram handle where the company's CEO Timur Sardarov addressed some questions about the brand's presence in the country. He said, We broke our ties with MotoRoyale as there was constant misinterpretation of the contract. And we didn't think they represented us in the right way. We are right now appointing a new partner to work with us."
The company's fleet has still not made the transformation from BSIV to BSVI and considering how things are advancing due to the Coronavirus pandemic, it may very well be not before the end of the year that a new bike from the MV Agusta fleet is sold in India.
The company's international leg has been quite busy, it recently appointed Brian Gillen as the new R&D director and the company has also announced the joining of Giorgio Mazzotti and Alessandro Volpini as the design director and technical Manager.
The brand also revealed an ultra-limited edition of the Brutale 1000 RR super naked on the company's Facebook handle. The brand also announced the addition of two new colours for the Superveloce and the production of the Rush 1000 in June at its manufacturing facility in Varese, Italy. The bike's production will be limited to only 300 units.
- FeaturesAll you need to know: Gordon Murray Automotive's T.50, the world's lightest supercar
- News2020 Maruti Suzuki Ignis Zeta variant gets Smartplay Studio infotainment, priced at Rs 5.97 lakh
- News2020 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross BSVI petrol launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.39 lakh
- OpinionOn wildlife on highways
- NewsNext generation Mahindra Thar expected to be unveiled in India on August 15