New 82.4kmpl Bajaj Discover 125 launched in India at Rs 53,096
Bajaj Auto have launched a new Discover 125 which is claimed to deliver a fuel efficiency of 82.4kmpl. The new Bajaj Discover 125 comes wearing the same skin as the first-gen model and is priced at Rs 53,096, ex-Pune. It is available in a single trim which comes with all the bells and whistles. The Bajaj Discover 125M is nearly Rs 3,000 more expensive than the new Discover 125.
The two-valve 124.6cc DTS-i engine of the new Bajaj Discover 125 makes 11PS of power and 10.8Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 5-speed transmission. The motorcycle comes with a kick and electric starter and can reach a top speed of 100kmph, according to Bajaj. There is a telescopic shock absorber in the front while the rear section gets gas charged springs. The Bajaj Discover 125 gets alloy wheels, 200mm disc brake in the front and a DC headlamp. Bajaj says that the Discover 125 has a wide and comfortable seat as compared to the others in its category. The ground clearance of 165mm is also higher in comparison.
Starts Rs 57,165
Team OD | 22 Aug 2019
- NewsKTM 790 Duke spotted in India - official bookings likely to open on September 5
- News40,618 Maruti Suzuki WagonR 1.0-litre recalled in India
- NewsHyundai teases new EV concept - will be showcased at the 2019 Frankfurt Motor Show
- NewsSmartphone-based motorcycle navigation application Recky launched by CS Santosh
- NewsGoodyear launches two new range of tyres for cars and SUVs in India