New 82.4kmpl Bajaj Discover 125 launched in India at Rs 53,096
Bajaj Auto have launched a new Discover 125 which is claimed to deliver a fuel efficiency of 82.4kmpl. The new Bajaj Discover 125 comes wearing the same skin as the first-gen model and is priced at Rs 53,096, ex-Pune. It is available in a single trim which comes with all the bells and whistles. The Bajaj Discover 125M is nearly Rs 3,000 more expensive than the new Discover 125.
The two-valve 124.6cc DTS-i engine of the new Bajaj Discover 125 makes 11PS of power and 10.8Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 5-speed transmission. The motorcycle comes with a kick and electric starter and can reach a top speed of 100kmph, according to Bajaj. There is a telescopic shock absorber in the front while the rear section gets gas charged springs. The Bajaj Discover 125 gets alloy wheels, 200mm disc brake in the front and a DC headlamp. Bajaj says that the Discover 125 has a wide and comfortable seat as compared to the others in its category. The ground clearance of 165mm is also higher in comparison.
Starts Rs 53,171
- NewsWRC 2018: Victory at Rallye Deutschland for Ott Tanak
- NewsHonda crosses 1 crore two-wheeler sales in Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Goa combined
- News2018 Tata Tigor JTP spied with twin barrel exhaust
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz launched in India at a price of Rs 8.19 lakh
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz - Watch Live Launch
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander launched in India for Rs 31.95 lakh ex-showroom
- NewsHyundai announces investment in Indian self-drive car sharing company Revv
- NewsMini Urban Drive experience begins in India
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to be launched in India today
- NewsHyundai AH2 (Santro) hatchback naming contest begins in India