New Audi A6 Matrix 35 TFSI launched at Rs 52.75 lakh in India
Audi has launched the updated A6 35 TFSI in India at Rs 52.75 lakh in India, ex-Delhi. Last year, the German car manufacturer brought in the petrol version of their premium sedan, however, it was only sold in the base trim. The new Audi A6 35 TFSI gets a design revision as well as an update to the interior. Mechanically, there are no changes in the new iteration.
The new Audi A6 35 TFSI gets the 3D singleframe grille that has become a familiar design trait among all the new age Audi cars globally. The hexagonal grille looks larger in profile compared to the earlier form. The sleek headlights now feature Matrix LEDs much like the diesel trim and also come with dynamic turn indicators. The bumper gets a revised design to make it look more muscular than before. The overall silhouette remains unchanged while the tail pipes now get a chrome treatment.
Inside, the A6 35 TFSI comes equipped with premium Milano leather seats that are offered with a colour option between Atlas Beige and Nougat Brown. In addition, the inlays on the dashboard sport a wooden finish. Most importantly, the new A6 35 TFSI comes equipped with 20.32cm retractable infotainment screen supported by Audi's MMI touch. Since this one only comes in the top trim, Audi offers 14-speaker Bose surround system.
The 35 TFSI comes with a 1.8-litre turbo petrol that puts out 190PS of power and is mated to a seven-speed S tronic gearbox. Audi claims that the A6 35 TFSI can sprint from 0 to 100kmph in 7.9 seconds.
Starts Rs 51.93 Lakhs
- NewsVideo worth watching: V12-powered Ferrari 250 GTO screaming to glory
- Review2018 Honda Jazz review
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Scrutiny and driver's briefing image gallery
- FeaturesIndependence Quattro Drive 2018: From Chandigarh to Leh
- NewsDrag strip-only Ford Mustang Cobra Jet unveiled
- NewsMahindra Marazzo MPV to be launched in India on September 3
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Pre-scrutiny image gallery
- NewsHarley-Davidson India rolls out new Street to Softail trade-in offer
- NewsKerala floods: Nissan India offers service support to affected customers
- NewsHero MotoCorp re-enters used two-wheeler business with Hero Sure in India