New Bajaj Pulsar RS200 and NS200 with BS-IV engine launched in India
Bajaj Auto has launched the updated RS200 in India at a starting price of Rs 1.21 lakh for the non-ABS version. The RS200 BS-IV ABS version costs Rs 1.33 lakh (both prices, ex-showroom Delhi). The updated Pulsar RS200 gets a BS-IV compliant engine and two new colours - racing blue and graphite black. Apart from these, there are no other changes.
The Bajaj Pulsar RS200 is powered by a single-cylinder liquid-cooled fuel-injected engine which makes 24.5PS of power at 9,750rpm and 18.6Nm of torque at 8,000rpm. The engine comes mated to a 6-speed gearbox. It gets a steel perimeter frame along with telescopic forks up front and a monoshock at the rear. Braking duties are handled by a 300mm disc up front and a 230mm disc at the rear.
Additionally, Bajaj Auto has re-launched the Pulsar NS200 in India. The 2017 Pulsar NS200 too gets a BS-IV compliant engine and is priced at Rs 96,453 (ex-showroom, Delhi). Apart from a BS-IV compliant engine, the new NS200 gets a belly pan and is being offered in three colour schemes - graphite black, mirage white and wild red.
The 2017 Pulsar NS200 shares the same 199.5cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine with the RS200, but with a carburetor instead of the fuel injection found on the latter. On the 2017 NS200, however, it makes 23.52PS of power at 9,500rpm and 18.3Nm of torque at 8,000rpm, the same as before.
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS service costs and warranty
- NewsImage gallery: BMW G 310 GS launched in India at Rs 2.99 lakh
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport partners with Wheels India to develop new forged alloy wheels for the Vento TC4-A touring car
- NewsBig Boy Toyz inaugurates showroom in Mumbai
- NewsNew-generation Lexus ES 300h bookings open in India, priced at Rs 59.13 lakh
- News2018 Honda Jazz launched in India at Rs 7.35 lakh
- NewsEESL puts second tender to acquire 10,000 EVs on hold
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street launched in India at Rs 68,000
- NewsLive Updates: Suzuki Burgman Street 125 India launch
- News2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed: Polestar 1 production-spec prototype debuts