New Bugatti hypercar coming in 2015-16
In a recent interview, Volkswagen's design chief, Walter de Silva, has confirmed that Bugatti is readying a new hypercar for 2015-16. Though he did not divulge any details, the upcoming hypercar is expected to use the Veyron's 8.0-litre W16 petrol engine which could be mated to an electric powertrain. The hybrid system is expected to produce over 1,500PS of combined power, which should be good enough to break all the speed records set by the Veyron family.
Bugatti Super Sport sketch used for representation only
Walter de Silva claims that the upcoming Bugatti will be a piece of art and that the technology put into it will redefine all previous benchmarks. He also ruled out the development of the Galibier four-door hyper-saloon.
Starts Rs 12 Crore
- NewsVideo worth watching: V12-powered Ferrari 250 GTO screaming to glory
- Review2018 Honda Jazz review
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Scrutiny and driver's briefing image gallery
- FeaturesIndependence Quattro Drive 2018: From Chandigarh to Leh
- NewsDrag strip-only Ford Mustang Cobra Jet unveiled
- NewsMahindra Marazzo MPV to be launched in India on September 3
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Pre-scrutiny image gallery
- NewsHarley-Davidson India rolls out new Street to Softail trade-in offer
- NewsKerala floods: Nissan India offers service support to affected customers
- NewsHero MotoCorp re-enters used two-wheeler business with Hero Sure in India