New car discounts in Mumbai for first week of August
Typically first time car buyers are of the view that the price quoted by new car showrooms can't be bargained upon. That is not true as almost all new car showrooms offer a cash discount and an exchange bonus to increase sales. However, the deals being offered vary across dealerships. Here's a compilation of the current deals being offered by different manufacturers.
On the Datsun Go hatchback, currently a cash discount of Rs 15,000 is being offered. On the Datsun Go+, a cash discount of Rs 22,000 is being offered.
On the Nissan Micra hatchback, new car showrooms are offering a cash discount of Rs 10,000 and free first year insurance worth around Rs 25,000. On the Sunny sedan, one Nissan dealer that we spoke to is offering a cash discount on Rs 1.3 lakh on select 2016 stock. On the Terrano SUV, Nissan showrooms are offering a cash discount of Rs 20,000 along with free first year insurance worth around Rs 40,000.
On all Tata Nano trims, showrooms are offering a total benefit of Rs 30,000. This includes a cash discount of Rs 15,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000. On the Bolt, Tata dealers are offering a cash discount of Rs 20,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 25,000.
The Tata Zest compact sedan is being offered with a cash discount of Rs 20,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 25,000. If you are interested in going for the Safari Storme, then Tata showrooms will offer you a Rs 20,000 cash discount and Rs 30,000 exchange bonus.
A few months back Maruti had introduced the updated Alto 800 which is one of the highest selling cars in the country. Even though the Alto 800 is flying off the shelves, showrooms are offering a Rs 15,000 cash discount and a Rs 20,000 exchange bonus. On the more powerful Alto K10, the same total benefit worth Rs 35,000 is being offered.
Among other Maruti hatchbacks, the Wagon R is being offered with the highest benefit of Rs 60,000. On all Maruti Wagon R versions a cash discount of Rs 25,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 35,000 are being offered. In comparison, the popular Swift is being offered with a Rs 10,000 cash discount and Rs 15,000 exchange bonus.
On the Celerio petrol version, a cash discount of Rs 10,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 20,000 are being offered. Going for the Celerio diesel will get you a much bigger benefit as Maruti dealers are offering a substantial Rs 25,000 cash discount and a Rs 20,000 exchange bonus.
On the Dzire compact sedan, a cash discount of Rs 10,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000 are being offered. Maruti dealers are currently offering a Rs 10,000 cash discount and Rs 10,000 exchange bonus on the Ertiga MPV.
Starts Rs 5.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.05 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.65 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.36 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.22 Lakhs
- NewsAtacama Rally 2018: Hero MotoSports' Oriol Mena finishes Stage 2 in 10th place, Joaquim Rodrigues 15th
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: CS Santosh to lead charge for Hero Motosport Team Rally
- NewsIsuzu India announces cricketer Jonty Rhodes as new brand ambassador for D-Max V-Cross
- NewsHonda Navi crosses one lakh sales mark
- NewsMaruti Suzuki increases prices of all its models in India
- Review2018 Suzuki Burgman Street road test review
- NewsYamaha YZF-R15 Moto GP limited edition and new colour options for Yamaha FZS-Fi launched at Rs 1.3 lakh and Rs 87,042
- NewsNext-gen Hyundai Santro design sketch unveiled, to launch in October 2018
- NewsSportier Toyota Yaris TRD Sportivo shown at GIIAS 2018
- News2018 Bajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brake priced at Rs 82,630