New car discounts in Mumbai for last week of August
In a bid to tempt new car buyers into making a purchase, showrooms across brands offer a cash discount and exchange bonus. However, the deals vary from one dealer to another. Here's a compilation of the current deals being offered by different car manufacturers in Mumbai.
On their smallest offering the Eon, Hyundai showrooms are offering a total benefit of over Rs 30,000. It includes free first year insurance, free third year extended warranty, Rs 7,000 cash discount and a Rs 20,000 exchange bonus. If you are a government or corporate employee, then the dealer will offer an additional cash discount of Rs 5,000.
On the Hyundai i10 and the Grand i10 as well, dealers are offering free first year insurance and free extended third year warranty. On the i10 a cash discount of Rs 7,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 18,000 are being offered along with a Rs 5,000 corporate discount. On the Hyundai Grand i10, a Rs 7,000 cash discount along with a Rs 33,000 exchange bonus and a Rs 7,000 corporate discount are being offered. Also, Santro and i10 owners upgrading to the Grand i10 will get an additional Rs 10,000 off as loyalty bonus.
On the Hyundai Xcent a total benefit of Rs 40,000 is being offered which includes a Rs 15,000 cash discount and Rs 25,000 exchange bonus. The Hyundai Verna is being offered with a total benefit of Rs 70,000. It includes a Rs 20,000 cash discount, Rs 50,000 exchange bonus and a Rs 10,000 loyalty bonus. The Hyundai Santa Fe continues to be offered with a cash discount of Rs 1 lakh.
On the recently updated Maruti Alto 800 and the Alto K10, dealers are offering a total benefit of Rs 35,000. This includes a Rs 15,000 cash discount and a Rs 20,000 exchange bonus. On the Maruti Wagon R a total benefit of Rs 60,000 is being offered which includes a Rs 25,000 cash discount and Rs 35,000 exchange bonus.
On the popular Maruti Swift, prospective buyers can avail of a Rs 10,000 cash discount and Rs 15,000 exchange bonus. On all Celerio petrol trims, Maruti dealers are offering a Rs 10,000 cash discount and Rs 20,000 exchange bonus. In comparison, the Celerio diesel trims are being offered with a Rs 25,000 cash discount and a Rs 20,000 exchange bonus.
Showrooms are currently offering a Rs 10,000 cash discount and Rs 15,000 exchange bonus on the Dzire compact sedan. On the Maruti Ertiga MPV, there's a Rs 10,000 cash discount and Rs 10,000 exchange bonus up for grabs.
All Tata Nano trims are being offered with a Rs 15,000 cash discount and Rs 15,000 exchange bonus. On the slow selling Bolt hatchback, a Rs 20,000 cash discount and Rs 25,000 exchange bonus are being offered.
On the Zest, Tata dealers are offering a total benefit of Rs 45,000 which includes a Rs 20,000 cash discount and Rs 25,000 exchange bonus. The Tata Safari Storme continues to be offered with a Rs 20,000 cash discount and Rs 30,000 exchange bonus.
Starts Rs 4.59 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.8 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.46 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.36 Lakhs
Starts Rs 10.84 Lakhs
- NewsAtacama Rally 2018: Hero MotoSports' Oriol Mena finishes Stage 2 in 10th place, Joaquim Rodrigues 15th
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: CS Santosh to lead charge for Hero Motosport Team Rally
- NewsIsuzu India announces cricketer Jonty Rhodes as new brand ambassador for D-Max V-Cross
- NewsHonda Navi crosses one lakh sales mark
- NewsMaruti Suzuki increases prices of all its models in India
- Review2018 Suzuki Burgman Street road test review
- NewsYamaha YZF-R15 Moto GP limited edition and new colour options for Yamaha FZS-Fi launched at Rs 1.3 lakh and Rs 87,042
- NewsNext-gen Hyundai Santro design sketch unveiled, to launch in October 2018
- NewsSportier Toyota Yaris TRD Sportivo shown at GIIAS 2018
- News2018 Bajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brake priced at Rs 82,630