New car discounts in Mumbai for third week of June
Majority of prospective new car buyers are under the impression that the price quoted by the showroom is the final one. However, that isn't always true. In a bid to lure more buyers and push sales, most new car showrooms offer attractive deals, including cash discounts and exchange bonuses. And if you can haggle hard, dealers will offer a bigger discount, especially on the slow-selling models. Also, the deal being offered will vary from one dealer to another and across cities. Here's a compilation of the current deals being offered by new car showrooms in Mumbai.
Audi showrooms are currently offering a cash discount of Rs 3 lakh on all trims of the A3 luxury sedan.
The Audi A4 is being offered with a cash discount of Rs 4.5 lakh.
If you are planning to bring home a new A6, then now is a good time as a cash discount of Rs 4 lakh is up for grab.
On the luxury SUV, Audi dealers are offering a cash discount of Rs 3.5 lakh.
On the fun to drive BMW 3 Series, a cash discount of Rs 3.5 lakh is being offered
On the 5 Series, BMW showrooms are offering a cash discount of Rs 4 lakh.
On the X3, a cash discount of Rs 5 lakh is being offered.
On the X5 luxury SUV, BMW dealers are offering a cash discount of Rs 5 lakh.
On the small car, Tata dealers are offering a cash discount of Rs 15,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000.
On the Bolt hatchback, showrooms are offering a cash discount of Rs 20,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 25,000.
On the Tata Zest, one can currently avail of a Rs 20,000 cash discount and an exchange bonus of Rs 25,000.
On the full-size SUV, a cash discount of Rs 20,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 30,000 are being offered. On the remaining 2015 stock, a cash discount of Rs 90,000 is being offered.
Across all variants and trims of the Etios Liva, showrooms are offering a cash discount of Rs 15,000.
On both the petrol and diesel variants, showrooms are offering a cash discount of Rs 15,000.
A cash discount of Rs 4.5 lakh is being offered by Volvo dealers.
On the luxury SUV, Volvo dealers are offering a cash discount of Rs 4.5 lakh.
Starts Rs 38.4 Lakhs
Starts Rs 39.8 Lakhs
Starts Rs 49.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.08 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.36 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.22 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.41 Lakhs
Starts Rs 31.64 Lakhs
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000