New Chevrolet Cruze now Rs 86,000 cheaper
Chevrolet launched the updated Cruze last month in India at Rs 14.81 lakh. The new Cruze got a slight styling and features upgrade. The American carmaker has now reduced the prices of the new Cruze. The base LT variant is now priced at Rs 13.95 lakh, ex-Delhi - that's a price cut of Rs 86,000.
The new prices of the top-end LTZ manual and automatic variants are Rs 15.95 lakh and Rs 16.95 which mean a price cut of Rs 80,000 and Rs 86,000, respectively. Chevrolet India refused to state the exact reason for the drop in prices.
The 2016 Chevrolet Cruze received a new front grille with rounded edges, LED daytime running lamps, tweaked front bumper design and an integrated spoiler lip on the boot. More importantly, the new Cruze also offered the MyLink infotainment system, similar to the one in the Chevrolet Trailblazer. TheMyLink unit offers applications such as Stitcher SmartRadio (Internet radio streaming), Siri compatibility with an iPhone/iPad, voice recognition control and controls for the air-conditioner.
Powering the Cruze is a 2.0-litre turbodiesel engine that makes 166PS at 3,800rpm and generates 360Nm at 2,000rpm. The official fuel efficiency numbers for the Cruze are 14.8kmpl for the automatic and 17.9kmpl for the manual. Read our Chevrolet Cruze first drive review.
Starts Rs 13.95 Lakhs
Team OD | 12 Feb 2019
Team OD | 14 Feb 2019
- NewsSpec Comparo: Benelli TRK 502X vs Kawasaki Versys X 300 vs SWM SuperDual T
- News2019 Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 ABS spied, priced Rs 1.26 lakh on-road Mumbai
- NewsConfirmed: Benelli to launch Leoncino 500, Imperiale 400 and 502C motorcycles in India this year
- NewsRenault Kwid EV production version spotted testing for the first time
- News2019 Geneva Motor Show: Audi Q4 e-tron concept sketches unveiled
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani