New-gen Hyundai Creta, Aura and Verna can be bought on Click to Buy online platform
Earlier this year, Hyundai launched a unique Click to Buy online platform to facilitate an easier and more convenient car purchase experience for its customers in India. The company has now added their latest offerings - the new-gen Creta SUV, Verna and also the Aura to this platform and has incorporated over 500 dealerships across the country. Hyundai has set up a dedicated website for the same.
Hyundai believes that new-age customers are heavily relying on digital platforms for their purchases. And the Click to Buy initiative will help tap in these customers, also increasing the brand's reach from physical dealerships to the online world. On the Click to Buy website, one can configure the particular model with the preferred colour option, variant, fuel type and the transmission before selecting the closest dealership. The platform also offers the option of financing where one can also avail of a pre-approved loan from their respective banks. One can also opt for a sales manager for personal assistance so as to be guided through the online buying process.
Importantly, one can also get the vehicle delivered at their doorstep or choose the preferred dealership from where they want to take the delivery of their vehicle. The other digital experiences that Hyundai offers are service booking, 360-degree view of car, book a car, test drive request, and monthly offer updates.
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
- NewsConfirmed: 2020 BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS BSV India launch on October 8
- NewsUpcoming Triumph Trident middleweight roadster is almost production ready
- News810PS all-electric Hyundai RM20e prototype showcases future N brand potential
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Tasting spicy delicacies of Maharashtra in Hyundai Verna
- NewsIndia-bound 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class LWB facelift revealed