New-gen Hyundai Creta, Aura and Verna can be bought on Click to Buy online platform
Earlier this year, Hyundai launched a unique Click to Buy online platform to facilitate an easier and more convenient car purchase experience for its customers in India. The company has now added their latest offerings - the new-gen Creta SUV, Verna and also the Aura to this platform and has incorporated over 500 dealerships across the country. Hyundai has set up a dedicated website for the same.
Hyundai believes that new-age customers are heavily relying on digital platforms for their purchases. And the Click to Buy initiative will help tap in these customers, also increasing the brand's reach from physical dealerships to the online world. On the Click to Buy website, one can configure the particular model with the preferred colour option, variant, fuel type and the transmission before selecting the closest dealership. The platform also offers the option of financing where one can also avail of a pre-approved loan from their respective banks. One can also opt for a sales manager for personal assistance so as to be guided through the online buying process.
Importantly, one can also get the vehicle delivered at their doorstep or choose the preferred dealership from where they want to take the delivery of their vehicle. The other digital experiences that Hyundai offers are service booking, 360-degree view of car, book a car, test drive request, and monthly offer updates.
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
- NewsPetrol and diesel prices to increase by Rs 2 in Maharashtra from tomorrow, June 1
- NewsHyundai exports 5000 cars in May
- NewsMercedes-Benz all set to launch the new GLS on June 17
- NewsRenault, Nissan and Mitsubishi cars to share more commonality than ever before
- NewsLego now gets its hands on the Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!