New-gen Hyundai Verna 1.4L petrol launched in India at Rs 7.79 lakh
Hyundai India today announced the addition of a 1.4L petrol engine to the its new-gen Verna. The new Hyundai Verna 1.4L petrol is priced at Rs 7.79 lakh, ex-Delhi, for the base E variant. In addition, the Hyundai Verna petrol is also available in a EX variant that is available at Rs 9.09 lakh, ex-Delhi. Both the new petrol variants are available across Hyundai dealerships spread in the country.
The new-gen Hyundai Verna was launched in August 2017 at Rs 7.99 lakh, ex-Delhi. The sedan, back then, was available with only two engine options, a 123PS/151Nm 1.6-litre petrol and a 128PS/260Nm 1.6-litre turbo-diesel engine. Both engines are offered with the choice of a 6-speed manual or 6-speed automatic gearbox. The 1.4L petrol motor that has been recently added makes 100PS at 6,000rpm and generates 132.38Nm at 4,000rpm. This motor will be paired only to a 6-speed manual transmission.
Hyundai India has received over 30,000 bookings and 2 lakh enquiries in India and over 10,500 units of export order from global markets. In fact, the Hyundai Verna also won the ICOTY 2018. "The Next-gen Hyundai Verna with 1.4 L Kappa Dual VTVT petrol engine is the perfect combination of performance and fuel efficiency and showcases Hyundai's commitment to provide products based on customers aspirations. We are sure this addition will strengthen Verna's popularity and offer the customers a wider option to own and experience the super sedan." commented Rakesh Srivastava, director- Sales & Marketing, HMIL.
Starts Rs 7.92 Lakhs
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000