New-gen Hyundai Verna 1.4L petrol launched in India at Rs 7.79 lakh
Hyundai India today announced the addition of a 1.4L petrol engine to the its new-gen Verna. The new Hyundai Verna 1.4L petrol is priced at Rs 7.79 lakh, ex-Delhi, for the base E variant. In addition, the Hyundai Verna petrol is also available in a EX variant that is available at Rs 9.09 lakh, ex-Delhi. Both the new petrol variants are available across Hyundai dealerships spread in the country.
The new-gen Hyundai Verna was launched in August 2017 at Rs 7.99 lakh, ex-Delhi. The sedan, back then, was available with only two engine options, a 123PS/151Nm 1.6-litre petrol and a 128PS/260Nm 1.6-litre turbo-diesel engine. Both engines are offered with the choice of a 6-speed manual or 6-speed automatic gearbox. The 1.4L petrol motor that has been recently added makes 100PS at 6,000rpm and generates 132.38Nm at 4,000rpm. This motor will be paired only to a 6-speed manual transmission.
Hyundai India has received over 30,000 bookings and 2 lakh enquiries in India and over 10,500 units of export order from global markets. In fact, the Hyundai Verna also won the ICOTY 2018. "The Next-gen Hyundai Verna with 1.4 L Kappa Dual VTVT petrol engine is the perfect combination of performance and fuel efficiency and showcases Hyundai's commitment to provide products based on customers aspirations. We are sure this addition will strengthen Verna's popularity and offer the customers a wider option to own and experience the super sedan." commented Rakesh Srivastava, director- Sales & Marketing, HMIL.
Starts Rs 7.79 Lakhs
- News2018 Hyundai Creta facelift to be launched earlier than expected in May
- News2018 Triumph Tiger 800 launched in India at Rs 11.76 lakh
- NewsImage Gallery: Volkswagen reveals I. D. R Pikes Peak prototype racer
- News2018 Triumph Tiger 800 launch - LIVE updates
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Desert Storm 2018: CS Santosh leads Moto class after Leg 2
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift spotted undisguised before April launch
- NewsTata Motors to raise car prices by up to Rs 60,000 in India
- NewsNissan, Datsun to hike car prices by 2 per cent from April 1 in India
- FeaturesFive accessories that will get your BMW R1200 GS closer to BMW GS Trophy-spec
- NewsExclusive: 2018 Toyota Yaris to be launched in India on April 24, bookings now open