New generation BMW 3-series to debut at 2018 Paris Motor Show in October
The latest generation of the BMW 3-series will make its debut at the upcoming 2018 Paris Motor Show in October. Given the G20 name, the 7th generation model was last seen in a teaser wherein BMW has shown it undergoing final testing at the Nurburgring before its launch. The new 3-series will weigh about 55kg less and stand 10mm lower than its predecessor. It will be powered by the most powerful four-cylinder engine ever used on a BMW, and yet it will also be more fuel efficient than the outgoing model.
This new engine will come mated to an 8-speed Steptronic gearbox. The 7th Gen BMW 3-series will also boast perfect 50:50 weight distribution. The interior will also get major updates with a more classy treatment for the cabin. One highlight will be a fully-digital instrumentation display similar to the Audi Virtual Cockpit, as well as the new display on the Mercedes-Benz C-Class which will also debut in India later this year.
There will also be an M Sport edition, as with its predecessor. The new M Sport version of the 3-Series will feature lightweight 18-inch wheels, M Sport differential, signature steering wheel, as well as sportier suspension package and some aesthetic updates.
Starts Rs 39.82 Lakhs
Team OD | 14 Sep 2018
- NewsPiaggio launches updated Aprilia SR150, Vespa and mobile connectivity app
- NewsMercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain to be launched in India on September 28
- NewsJaguar Land Rover India now offering advanced connectivity features on Range Rover, Range Rover Sport and Discovery
- NewsVolvo Car India opens a boutique showroom in Noida
- News2018 TVS Ntorq 125 launched in Metallic Red paint option
- FeaturesImage gallery: OD SUV Slugfest
- News2019 BMW R 1250 GS and R 1250 RT with new larger boxer engine revealed
- NewsImage gallery: Audi e-tron electric SUV unveiled
- NewsLive Updates: Vespa and Aprilia to launch new products in India
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback teased ahead of Paris Motor Show unveil