New Honda Amaze bookings to start from April 6
OVERDRIVE has learnt that Honda will start accepting bookings for the second generation Amaze from April 6. First shown at the 2018 Auto Expo, the new Amaze's booking amount has been set at Rs 21,000 and the car will get a formal launch by mid-May.
The new Amaze is based on a new platform that it also shares with the upcoming Brio. The new Honda Amaze has a revised side profile with a slightly lower roofline, that possibly makes it more aerodynamic. The new Honda Amaze that has been showcased at the 2018 Auto Expo sports a new shade of red that makes it look more premium than the existing shades on offer. The rear profile of the new Honda Amaze retains certain elements but at the same time looks a lot fresher and smarter in appearance.
Overall the new Honda Amaze looks more grown up with a somewhat more imposing street presence. The new design also makes us believe its more spacious and the boot capacity has increased. The previous gen Honda Amaze was offered with a 1.2-litre petrol and a 1.5-litre diesel engines. We believe the same will be offered in the new-gen offering as well. The all-new Honda Amaze will rival the likes of the Hyundai Xcent and the best in segment selling Maruti Suzuki Dzire.
Starts Rs 5.6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.46 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.45 Lakhs
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Sourav Bandyopadhyay wins opening race of Round 2 at MMRT
- NewsSpec comparison: BMW G 310 GS vs Royal Enfield Himalayan FI vs Kawasaki Versys-X 300
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja 300 ABS launched in India at Rs 2.98 lakh
- NewsBMW G 310 R: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- NewsBMW G 310 GS: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- ReviewBMW G 310 GS first ride review
- ReviewBMW G 310 R first ride review
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS official accessories from BMW Motorrad India
- News2018 Honda Navi gets two new colours, priced at Rs. 44,775
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS service costs and warranty