New Honda City VX (O) BL trim launched in India
Honda Cars India has just introduced a new VX (O) BL trim on the petrol and diesel variants of the City. This new variant comes with premium black interiors, sunroof and GPS which is also offered in the VX(O) but the latter is offered with beige interiors.
In addition, Honda Cars India has also announced that dual SRS airbags will now be offered as standard across all Honda City trims. Thus, the price of the base trim E has been increased by Rs 8,000. The company already offers ABS and EBD as standard. The new Honda City will also get rear ISOFIX & top tether anchor for child seats as standard equipment
Speaking on the occasion, Jnaneswar Sen, senior vice president, marketing & sales, Honda Cars India Ltd said, "Our endeavour has always been to offer best-in-class products to our customers & we are happy to offer premium & luxurious black leather interiors in the City. We are thankful to our customers for their tremendous response which has made the 4th Generation Honda City a huge success in India. We hope the mix of premium, luxury and safety enrichment to the City line-up will also be appreciated by our customers."
Starts Rs 8.58 Lakhs
- OpinionNatural selection
- FeaturesThe Brembo 19RCS Costa Corsa explained
- News2018 Merzouga Rally: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia finishes seventh overall
- NewsBosch develops an automated valet parking system with e. Go
- NewsSMEV signs an MoU with TAITRA to develop EV development infrastructure
- NewsToyota wants privacy concerns addressed before it adds Android Auto
- OpinionWe make modern cars, so why not tanks?
- NewsUpcoming Lexus ES facelift teased in video ahead of Beijing Auto Show launch
- NewsHonda unveils Small RS Concept in Indonesia, preview to next Brio
- NewsDucati to offer radar, cornering ABS but not missiles on its motorcycle range