New Honda City VX (O) BL trim launched in India
Honda Cars India has just introduced a new VX (O) BL trim on the petrol and diesel variants of the City. This new variant comes with premium black interiors, sunroof and GPS which is also offered in the VX(O) but the latter is offered with beige interiors.
In addition, Honda Cars India has also announced that dual SRS airbags will now be offered as standard across all Honda City trims. Thus, the price of the base trim E has been increased by Rs 8,000. The company already offers ABS and EBD as standard. The new Honda City will also get rear ISOFIX & top tether anchor for child seats as standard equipment
Speaking on the occasion, Jnaneswar Sen, senior vice president, marketing & sales, Honda Cars India Ltd said, "Our endeavour has always been to offer best-in-class products to our customers & we are happy to offer premium & luxurious black leather interiors in the City. We are thankful to our customers for their tremendous response which has made the 4th Generation Honda City a huge success in India. We hope the mix of premium, luxury and safety enrichment to the City line-up will also be appreciated by our customers."
Starts Rs 8.77 Lakhs
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show