New Hyundai Creta garners 10,000 bookings within a week
Within a week of opening bookings for the all-new 2020 Hyundai Creta, the premium compact SUV has already garnered 10,000 bookings. The Creta has been one of the most popular mid-size SUVs in the Indian market and despite the success of its competitors like the MG Hector and the Kia Seltos, the Creta looks set to stake its claim for the top rung of the premium compact SUV segment.
Built on a new platform, the all-new Creta gets ix25-like styling, radically different from the earlier design and it seems to have appealed to the Indian buyer. Along with new styling, the new Creta also offers more features like a voice-assistant and a panoramic sunroof, a three-zone climate control and ventilated seats in the front.
The all-new interior gets a driver-focussed layout and a new four-spoke steering wheel with audio controls and a new instrument cluster. It is also powered by a new set of engines, the 1.5-litre petrol and diesel engines along with the new 1.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine with manual as well as automatic gearbox options.
In terms of pricing, we expect the new Hyundai Creta to be a little more expensive than the previous car, starting at about Rs 11 lakh ex-showroom for the entry-level trim and nearly Rs 17 lakh for the top-spec car.
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.89 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.74 Lakhs
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Honda 2Wheelers recorded a sale of 54,820 units in May 2020
- NewsFormula 1 announces eight-round European leg for the 2020 season
- FeaturesFive tips on exterior car care
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Triumph Motorcycles to cut 400 jobs globally
- News2020 Datsun Redi-go BSVI facelift launched in India, prices start from Rs 2.83 lakh
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!