New Hyundai Santro spied testing again, more details revealed
The all-new Hyundai Santro, codenamed AH2, has been spotted testing once again. While the test car is heavily camouflaged in these latest spy shots, the images have revealed more details about the upcoming hatchback. The new Hyundai Santro is expected to make its debut in India towards the end of the year, most likely during the festive season. The new Santro is expected to be based on Hyundai's Fluidic Sculpture 2.0 design language and will be a more premium product than its predecessor. Earlier, in 2015, production of the Hyundai Santro was stopped in India after nearly 16 years.
The new Santro receives the signature cascading front grille, the Fluidic-style headlamps and curvier lines similar to the shape of the first-gen Hyundai i10. The windows appear larger too. The new Hyundai Santro will also receive a substantial upgrade to the interior, featuring climate control, touchscreen infotainment system, and others. The new Santro is expected to be priced in the range of Rs 3-5 lakh, meaning it will compete with the Renault Kwid, Maruti Suzuki Alto, and the Tata Tiago.
Here are more spy shots:
Starts Rs 3.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.92 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.6 Lakhs
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Hyundai offers discount on select models in June
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Modified Royal Enfield bikes disinfect roads in Tamil Nadu
- News2020 BMW M4 leaked ahead of debut
- Review2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos - 1.5 CRDi diesel comparison
- News2021 Jeep Compass facelift to be revealed by the year-end