New Hyundai Santro spied testing again, more details revealed
The all-new Hyundai Santro, codenamed AH2, has been spotted testing once again. While the test car is heavily camouflaged in these latest spy shots, the images have revealed more details about the upcoming hatchback. The new Hyundai Santro is expected to make its debut in India towards the end of the year, most likely during the festive season. The new Santro is expected to be based on Hyundai's Fluidic Sculpture 2.0 design language and will be a more premium product than its predecessor. Earlier, in 2015, production of the Hyundai Santro was stopped in India after nearly 16 years.
The new Santro receives the signature cascading front grille, the Fluidic-style headlamps and curvier lines similar to the shape of the first-gen Hyundai i10. The windows appear larger too. The new Hyundai Santro will also receive a substantial upgrade to the interior, featuring climate control, touchscreen infotainment system, and others. The new Santro is expected to be priced in the range of Rs 3-5 lakh, meaning it will compete with the Renault Kwid, Maruti Suzuki Alto, and the Tata Tiago.
Here are more spy shots:
Starts Rs 2.67 Lakhs
Starts Rs 3.35 Lakhs
- News2018 Aston Martin Vantage to be launched in India today
- NewsRetro-themed Peugeot e-Legend concept EV breaks cover
- OpinionOn the joys and hardships of motorsport writing...
- Review2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 first ride review
- News2018 Ford Aspire facelift bookings open in India ahead of launch
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez claims Aragon GP victory
- NewsTVS StaR City+ launched in new grey-black paint option at Rs 52,907
- NewsSkoda appoints Pavel Richter as production technical director of its India 2.0 project
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 riding gear and apparel
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 accessories