New Jeep Compass Limited Plus variant spotted ahead of September 20 launch
These pictures show the new top-spec variant of the popular Jeep Compass SUV that FCA India is set to launch in India on September 20. This new variant, termed Limited Plus, will sit above the current Limited trim level.
Additional features to be offered on this variant include a panoramic sunroof, a larger touchscreen for the infotainment system and new 18-inch alloy wheels. Other notable features include auto headlamps, rain sensing wipers and electrically adjustable seats for driver and front passenger.
The Jeep Compass Limited Plus will continue to be offered with a strong suite of safety equipment like six airbags, cornering fog lamps, ABS, EBD, hill start assist, electronic parking brake and panic brake assist to name a few.
The Compass Limited Plus doesn't get any mechanical upgrades and will continue with the same 2.0-litre four-cylinder diesel (172PS/350 Nm) and 1.4-litre turbo petrol(163PS/250 Nm) motors as the earlier cars.
Bookings for the new variant have already begun with Rs one lakh being set as the booking amount. Deliveries are expected to commence by October 20. Expect the Limited Plus to come at the significant price premium of around Rs 1.5 lakh over the Limited trim.
One of few drawbacks of the Indian-spec Jeep Compass has been its relatively truncated feature list. While this helped FCA price the car into a niche segment, these feature were conspicuous by their absence. This variant will help to change that and broaden this SUV's appeal further. Meanwhile, the launch of the off-road-focused Trailhawk variant has most likely been postponed to next year.
Image Source: Rushlane
Starts Rs 15.35 Lakhs
- News2019 Bajaj Platina 110 launched at Rs 47,197
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA teased ahead of debut next month at CES 2019
- Features35 years of the Maruti 800: A social icon
- NewsMore spy images emerge of upcoming 2019 Renault RBC seven-seater MPV
- NewsOkinawa i-Praise electric scooter pre-bookings begin at Rs 5,000
- News2020 Mahindra Thar off-roader spotted testing under camoflage
- NewsJawa Motorcycles opens its first two dealerships in Pune
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like