New Mahindra Xylo launched
Mahindra and Mahindra have launched an updated Mahindra Xylo. The Xylo now gets a new grille, sharper headlights and a new bumper, all reminiscent of the Genio pick-up. The new Xylo gets a voice control system which allows the user to control the headlights, fuel lid, wipers, door locks and other features.
There are five variants with the top of the line E9 getting leather upholstery, two tone dashboard, new door trims and cruise control. The E9 variant also gets the Scorpio's 2.2-litre mHAWK mill which produces 120PS of power and 280Nm of torque, mated to a new 5-speed transmission. The base D2 and D4 variants get a 2.5-litre 95Ps engine and is targeted at commercial customers. The mid-level E4 and E8 variants will be for families and get an uprated 2.5-litre engine with 112PS power and 260Nm torque. Prices start at Rs 7.37lakh for the base D2 variant while the top end E9 variant retails for Rs 10.25lakh, ex-showroom Delhi.
|Variant||Price (ex-showroom Delhi)||Claimed fuel efficiency|
|Mahindra Xylo D2||Rs 7.37 lakh||14.95kmpl|
|Mahindra Xylo D4||Rs 7.77 lakh||14.95kmpl|
|Mahindra Xylo E4||Rs 8.11 lakh||13kmpl|
|Mahindra Xylo E4 ABS||Rs 8.34 lakh||13kmpl|
|Mahindra Xylo E8||Rs 9.1 lakh||13kmpl|
|Mahindra Xylo E8 ABS and Airbags||Rs 9.47 lakh||13kmpl|
|Mahindra Xylo E9||Rs 10.25 lakh||14.02kmpl|
Starts Rs 8.93 Lakhs
- FeaturesIndian Election Campaign Vehicles (IECV)
- NewsHyundai Venue: How does it stack up against the competition?
- NewsLimited edition Aston Martin DBS 59 pays homage to the company's 1959 win at Le Mans
- NewsTata Altroz spotted on test in Mumbai - India launch soon
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLC S 63 Coupe
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip