New Mercedes-Benz S-Class Cabriolet pricing and specifications revealed
Mercedes-Benz has opened bookings for their new S-Class Cabriolet in the UK. Pricing starts from Rs 1.03 crore for the S 500 AMG Line all the way up to Rs 1.81 crore for the S 65 AMG.
The Mercedes-Benz S-Class Cabriolet comes with 3 mental petrol engine options. The S 500 comes with a 4.6 litre twin-turbo V8 producing a modest 461PS, resulting in a 0-100kmph time of 4.6 seconds while returning a very respectable 11.5kmpl. If that isn't enough for you, the S 63 has a 5.5-litre twin-turbocharged V8 producing a mind numbing 593PS, taking 4.2 seconds to reach a ton. And if you have a death wish, then there's the range topping S65, producing a ludicrous 638PS and a 4.1 second sprint to a 100kmph.
As with all things S-Class, the Cabriolet gets a slew of equipment, both in the safety and the luxury side of things. Standard equipment with the S 500 includes 19-inch alloy wheels, AIRMATIC suspension, heated and ventilated seat among others. This ensures your late night joyrides will be in maximum opulence. The S63 adds more equipment to the lineup, highlight being the AMG sports exhaust kit. Waking up the neighbours never sounded this good. The S65 takes things a step further with even more bling, including 20-inch AMG alloys, two chrome plated twin exhaust tips, Swarovski LED lighting and a 23- speaker Burmester sound system.
Mercedes is also offering a Driving Assistance package, which includes a 360 degree camera, Active Blind Spot Assist, and a whole lot more of electronic wizardry. All of the features work in conjunction, ensuring you won't go off the road. Mercedes is also offering trim options to up the oomph of your latest purchase, provided you've got the moolah.
Starts Rs 1.19 Crore
Team OD | 12 Feb 2018
- NewsImage gallery: Mahindra Thar Wanderlust SUV at the 2018 Auto Expo
- NewsImage gallery: Honda Sports EV concept at the Auto Expo 2018
- NewsImage gallery: Tata Tigor and Tiago JTP showcased at 2018 Auto Expo
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Yamaha YZF-R15 v3
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Yamaha YZF-R6
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha MT-09 Tracer and MT-09 Tracer GT
- NewsImage gallery: Mahindra Stinger concept at the Auto Expo 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Tamo Racemo showcased, image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Honda Civic
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha MT-10