New Mitsubishi Outlander to break cover in Geneva Show
Mitsubishi will be showcasing the new Outlander at the 82nd Geneva International Motor Show which starts from March 6. The exterior design cues point to bigger bother Montero with its twin slats unlike the Evo modelled front end of the outgoing model while the interiors get steering mounted controls, a high resolution instrument panel, three rows of seats and a powered tailgate. The new Outlander also gets a host of safety technologies like forward collision mitigation system, adaptive cruise control and lane departure warning.
Mitsubishi are offering the new Outlander with two engines â" a 2.0-litre in-line 4-cylinder SOHC MIVEC petrol and a 2.2-litre 4-cylinder turbocharged MIVEC diesel. The diesel Outlander claims to have emissions under 130 g/km all thanks to its technologies like the MMC stop-start system. Mitsubishi will be launching the new Outlander first in Russia and then in Europe, Japan, China and North America. At a later stage this year, there will also be an EV-based Outlander which will have MMC's plug-in hybrid technology.
Starts Rs 32.15 Lakhs
- FeaturesIndian Election Campaign Vehicles (IECV)
- NewsHyundai Venue: How does it stack up against the competition?
- NewsLimited edition Aston Martin DBS 59 pays homage to the company's 1959 win at Le Mans
- NewsTata Altroz spotted on test in Mumbai - India launch soon
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLC S 63 Coupe
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip