New Mitsubishi Outlander to break cover in Geneva Show
Mitsubishi will be showcasing the new Outlander at the 82nd Geneva International Motor Show which starts from March 6. The exterior design cues point to bigger bother Montero with its twin slats unlike the Evo modelled front end of the outgoing model while the interiors get steering mounted controls, a high resolution instrument panel, three rows of seats and a powered tailgate. The new Outlander also gets a host of safety technologies like forward collision mitigation system, adaptive cruise control and lane departure warning.
Mitsubishi are offering the new Outlander with two engines â" a 2.0-litre in-line 4-cylinder SOHC MIVEC petrol and a 2.2-litre 4-cylinder turbocharged MIVEC diesel. The diesel Outlander claims to have emissions under 130 g/km all thanks to its technologies like the MMC stop-start system. Mitsubishi will be launching the new Outlander first in Russia and then in Europe, Japan, China and North America. At a later stage this year, there will also be an EV-based Outlander which will have MMC's plug-in hybrid technology.
Starts Rs 26.93 Lakhs
- News2020 Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace SUV to be launched in India on March 6
- NewsMaserati MC20 supercar to be globally launched in May 2020
- ReviewBSVI Honda Activa 6G first ride review
- News2020 Toyota Vellfire luxury MPV to launch on February 26 in India
- NewsFord Figo BSVI pricing and variant details revealed