New Nissan 370Z unveiled at Chicago Auto Show
Nissan's new 370Z now gets a reworked front with vertical LED daytime running lights, 19-inch alloy wheels for Sport package equipped models and 18-inch one as standard. Two new colour trims â" Magma Red and Midnight Blue have also been added. The interiors get a dark finish fuel gauge trim and a new Bose premium audio package with two additional subwoofers and speakers as the only distinguishing features from the outgoing model.
Nissan has retained the 3.7-litre V6 and NISMO's 354PS unit with it choice of 6-speed manual and 7-speed automatic transmissions. The new 370Z will go on sale in North America starting from June.
- NewsSpec comparo: Honda CBR650R v Suzuki GSX-S750 v Kawasaki Ninja 650 v Triumph Street Triple S
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Alto 800 facelift launched at Rs 2.93 lakh, comes with BSVI compliant engine
- NewsHonda Amaze VX CVT launched in India at Rs 8.56 lakh, ex-showroom
- OpinionOff-Road Driving - The Right Way
- NewsHonda CB650R street naked motorcycle on cards for the Indian market?
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip