New Pajero coming in first quarter of 2012
Hindustan Motors is set to launch their new Pajero and other vehicles in the first quarter of 2012. Earlier, Hindustan Motors was supposed to launch the new Pajero and other new variants in the 2012 Auto Expo in Delhi. However, due to the recent natural calamity in Thailand, these plans were altered. HM had recently launched the commercial pickup variant of the Ambassador- the Veer.
Manoj Jha, the managing director of Hindustan Motors said, "One of our passenger carrier variants is expected to get approval from Automotive Research Association of India (ARAI) soon. Other commercial variants built on the Ambassador platform are also in the pipeline. The rescheduled launch of Pajero and HM stable vehicles will start from the first quarter of the coming year (2012)."
- NewsKawasaki's supercharged 'Z' series motorcycle teased - likely to be supercharged Z1000
- Review2019 Renault Triber first drive review
- NewsTata Motors partners with what3words for simplified last-mile navigation on its vehicles
- NewsBajaj Dominar 400 price hiked by Rs 10,000 - now retails at Rs 1.90 lakh
- FeaturesInterview: CS Santosh on training for the 2020 Dakar and his new app for motorcycle riders