New prototype development centre for Lamborghini
Lamborghini has opened its new development centre for it concept vehicles and prototypes in Emiliana. Developed in co-operation with Prospazio engineering studio, the new multi-storey structure was specially designed to earn the class A energy rating and is the first industrial building in Italy to be built with such characteristics. The features like the photovoltaic system, polycarbonate walls and ceramic cladding help provide for the building's electricity requirements. Lamborghini has also announced that henceforth, all its new buildings will have the Zero-CO2 impact structure.
While Lambo officials will be designing the next-gen prototypes, the second floor of the structure will be used for building them while duplicating the assembly steps utilized in a standard Lamborghini production line. The company will also be using the same assembly line to make the limited edition Sesto Elemento.
- NewsSuzuki Gixxer SF 250 images leaked ahead of its official launch
- NewsSuzuki Gixxer SF 155 spotted ahead of its official launch
- NewsExclusive: Hyundai Venue sub-compact SUV prices leaked ahead of its official launch
- NewsInterview: MG India's Rajeev Chaba on strategy, new products and BSVI
- NewsUpdated TVS Apache RR 310 coming soon!
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip