New prototype development centre for Lamborghini
Lamborghini has opened its new development centre for it concept vehicles and prototypes in Emiliana. Developed in co-operation with Prospazio engineering studio, the new multi-storey structure was specially designed to earn the class A energy rating and is the first industrial building in Italy to be built with such characteristics. The features like the photovoltaic system, polycarbonate walls and ceramic cladding help provide for the building's electricity requirements. Lamborghini has also announced that henceforth, all its new buildings will have the Zero-CO2 impact structure.
While Lambo officials will be designing the next-gen prototypes, the second floor of the structure will be used for building them while duplicating the assembly steps utilized in a standard Lamborghini production line. The company will also be using the same assembly line to make the limited edition Sesto Elemento.
- FeaturesProduct review: Kent Cam Eye
- NewsFIA Formula 3 Championship: Jehan Daruvala claims third place in Race 2 at Paul Ricard
- NewsNext-generation 2022 Range Rover SUV spotted testing internationally for the first time
- NewsTata Nexon SUV gets updated fetures list
- NewsUpcoming Suzuki Gixxer 155 images leaked ahead of its India launch