New Renault Lodgy Stepway RxL launched in India at Rs 9.43 lakh
Renault India has just introduced the Lodgy Stepway edition in the 1.5-litre K9K, 85PS diesel motor version at Rs 9.43 lakh. The rugged-looking edition was available earlier only with the 110PS variant of the MPV. The Stepway model is now available in both base RxL and top-spec RxZ trims.
The Renault Lodgy Stepway range comes with new studded front grille, brushed aluminium finish skid plate and fog lamp bezels, Stepway decals, and black plastic cladding around the wheel arches and lower portion of the car.
The Stepway RxL variant gets additional features such as a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system, rear parking sensors, rear wash/wipe and defog. The RxL version is only available in the 8-seater configuration. The RxZ, however, comes with a 7-seater option, with the middle row featuring captain seats.
The RxZ boasts of features such as satnav-equipped touchscreen infotainment system, airbags and new 16-inch panache alloy wheels. The Stepway RxL gets 15-inch anthracite alloy wheels.
The Renault Lodgy is a pretty capable MPV, built strong and rugged. The engine, especially in the 110PS state of tune, is a gem. However, these strong attributes have done little to entice buyers who flock towards the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga and the Toyota Innova. That said, with the launch of the Innova Crysta and the big jump in price, the Lodgy makes an interesting case for itself now. With year-end deals and discounts to sweeten the deal, the Lodgy may finally manage to attract more customers to the Renault showroom.
Starts Rs 7.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.18 Lakhs
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS four-door coupe launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS India launch
- NewsSavita Oil Technologies to supply Tata Motors with original oils
- NewsMahindra Treo electric three-wheeler range with lithium-ion battery pack launched in India at Rs 1.36 lakh
- NewsImage gallery: Jawa and Jawa Forty Two launched in India