New Renault Lodgy Stepway RxL launched in India at Rs 9.43 lakh
Renault India has just introduced the Lodgy Stepway edition in the 1.5-litre K9K, 85PS diesel motor version at Rs 9.43 lakh. The rugged-looking edition was available earlier only with the 110PS variant of the MPV. The Stepway model is now available in both base RxL and top-spec RxZ trims.
The Renault Lodgy Stepway range comes with new studded front grille, brushed aluminium finish skid plate and fog lamp bezels, Stepway decals, and black plastic cladding around the wheel arches and lower portion of the car.
The Stepway RxL variant gets additional features such as a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system, rear parking sensors, rear wash/wipe and defog. The RxL version is only available in the 8-seater configuration. The RxZ, however, comes with a 7-seater option, with the middle row featuring captain seats.
The RxZ boasts of features such as satnav-equipped touchscreen infotainment system, airbags and new 16-inch panache alloy wheels. The Stepway RxL gets 15-inch anthracite alloy wheels.
The Renault Lodgy is a pretty capable MPV, built strong and rugged. The engine, especially in the 110PS state of tune, is a gem. However, these strong attributes have done little to entice buyers who flock towards the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga and the Toyota Innova. That said, with the launch of the Innova Crysta and the big jump in price, the Lodgy makes an interesting case for itself now. With year-end deals and discounts to sweeten the deal, the Lodgy may finally manage to attract more customers to the Renault showroom.
Starts Rs 7.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.44 Lakhs
Team OD | 11 Jan 2019
- NewsDakar 2019: Sebastien Loeb notches fourth stage win on Stage 8
- NewsSpec Comparison: Honda CB300R vs BMW G 310 R vs KTM 250 Duke vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Review2019 Jaguar F-Pace 2.0 petrol first drive review
- NewsDakar 2019: Hero Motorsports rider Oriol Mena breaks into the overall top 10 after Stage 8
- Review2019 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift road test review
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani