New smartphone-enabled AV player, Pioneer AVH-X5890BT, launched in India at Rs 29,990
In-car entertainment systems brand, Pioneer, has launched a new range of touchscreen AV players. At the top of the range is the AVH-X5890BT priced at Rs 29,990 which gets a 7-inch touchscreen, AUX input, USB port, smartphone compatibility, and Siri voice control through Bluetooth. The built-in Bluetooth can also connect with two devices in the car simultaneously.
The Pioneer AVH-X5890BT
One of the highlights of the AVH-X5890BT is an application called AppRadio. What AppRadio does is that it lets you use your music apps and navigation apps such as Navmii or Navitel in your iPhone or Android phone directly through the touchscreen. It also supports the AppRadio Live feature through which you can access information on the weather and events in the area, and Internet radio.
The AVH-X5890BT is claimed to be compatible with the steering mounted controls of most of the cars in India. Another unique feature of the AV player is the Time Alignment mechanism which deletes any delay of sound coming from each speaker and delivers it in perfect sync to the driver.
Pioneer has incorporated features like Mixtrax (for creating non-stop playlists), a 13-band equalizer and a built-in Todoroki equalizer, drawing from the company's experience of building professional DJ equipment.
Gaurav Kulshrestha, manager - marketing and product planning, Pioneer India Electronics said, 'The company has been consistently focussing on Smartphone connectivity through its product range. The new Pioneer's touchscreen head unit AVH-X5890BT will be your perfect travel companion as it makes driving enjoyable & convenient by connecting the mobile device with the car stereo.'
Other models introduced in the new range of AV players are the AVH-X2890BT, AVH-189DVD, AVH-289BT, AVH-X1890DVD.
- NewsFord Freestyle priced lower than the Figo hatch and the Aspire sedan, here's why
- NewsVolvo wants half its sales to come from electric vehicles by 2025
- NewsVW Motorsport India takes its Customer Sport programme to all three INRC categories
- News2018 Mini Countryman to launch in India on May 3
- News2018 Honda Amaze: Everything you need to know
- NewsFord Freestyle launched in India at Rs 5.09 lakh
- NewsTVS Sport Silver Alloy edition launched in India at Rs 38,961
- NewsSpec comparison: Suzuki GSX-S750 vs Kawasaki Z900 vs Triumph Street Triple RS and S
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Ford Freestyle India launch
- NewsBMW iX3 concept all-electric crossover debuts at Auto China 2018