New smartphone-enabled AV player, Pioneer AVH-X5890BT, launched in India at Rs 29,990
In-car entertainment systems brand, Pioneer, has launched a new range of touchscreen AV players. At the top of the range is the AVH-X5890BT priced at Rs 29,990 which gets a 7-inch touchscreen, AUX input, USB port, smartphone compatibility, and Siri voice control through Bluetooth. The built-in Bluetooth can also connect with two devices in the car simultaneously.
The Pioneer AVH-X5890BT
One of the highlights of the AVH-X5890BT is an application called AppRadio. What AppRadio does is that it lets you use your music apps and navigation apps such as Navmii or Navitel in your iPhone or Android phone directly through the touchscreen. It also supports the AppRadio Live feature through which you can access information on the weather and events in the area, and Internet radio.
The AVH-X5890BT is claimed to be compatible with the steering mounted controls of most of the cars in India. Another unique feature of the AV player is the Time Alignment mechanism which deletes any delay of sound coming from each speaker and delivers it in perfect sync to the driver.
Pioneer has incorporated features like Mixtrax (for creating non-stop playlists), a 13-band equalizer and a built-in Todoroki equalizer, drawing from the company's experience of building professional DJ equipment.
Gaurav Kulshrestha, manager - marketing and product planning, Pioneer India Electronics said, 'The company has been consistently focussing on Smartphone connectivity through its product range. The new Pioneer's touchscreen head unit AVH-X5890BT will be your perfect travel companion as it makes driving enjoyable & convenient by connecting the mobile device with the car stereo.'
Other models introduced in the new range of AV players are the AVH-X2890BT, AVH-189DVD, AVH-289BT, AVH-X1890DVD.
- NewsMaserati Ghibli Ribelle is an all-black limited edition offering for the EMEA markets
- News2018 Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 twin and Interceptor 650 twin prices out!
- NewsIsuzu D-Max V-Cross facelift spotted testing in India
- NewsTriumph India to launch six new motorcycles by June 2019
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq RS interiors revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show debut
- NewsLive Updates: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 global launch
- NewsTriumph India to launch Scrambler 1200 in January 2019, 5 other launches by June
- News2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650: The four things you wanted to know
- NewsBetter recognition needed in order for Indian motorsport to grow says Gautam Singhania
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Aston Martin Vantage launched in India