New Steelbird Ares A1 helmet series launched in India at Rs 2,999
Steelbird Hi-Tech India has introduced the Ares A1 helmet series range. The company says the entire range gets contemporary features while ensuring utmost comfort for the rider. The Steelbird Ares A1 range comprises of Glossy, Track, Race, Royal, Stroke, Devil face and Skull series.
The company says the entire Ares A1 range complies with the ISI standards and gets contemporary features. This includes a visor locking system, single button flip-up, unbreakable polycarbonate anti-scratch visor and a designer strap with metal passante. These helmets also have elements that glow in the dark, thereby making the rider more visible on poorly lit roads. The helmets are available in glossy and matt colours and priced at Rs 2,999.
Steelbird Ares A1 Royal
Steelbird Ares A1 Track
Shailendra Jain, group head of sales and marketing, Steelbird, said, "As we have already made our mark in the past five decades in the helmet industry, so we believe in approaching and analysing the latest norms when it comes to the comfort and contentment of the helmet riders of the Country. This Ares range is specially designed by putting the security and style of the young bike riders in mind that will give them the unique fancy and modern look full of reliable features that will raise the standards of their well-being, class and most importantly security."
Steelbird Ares A1 Track black
Steelbird Ares A1 Strokes black
Steelbird Ares A1 Strokes black With green
- NewsIndia-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks unveiled In Mumbai
- NewsMahindra and Ford to collaborate on shared powertrains, connected car tech
- NewsLive updates: Reveal of India-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks
- Review2019 Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro first ride review
- NewsConfirmed: KTM says 790 Duke launch in India not slated for November
- News2019 Hyundai Tucson facelift coming to India in May 2019
- NewsBREAKING: 2018 KTM 790 Duke to be launched in India post-Diwali 2018, pre-bookings already open
- News2019 Porsche Cayenne launched in India at Rs 1.19 crore
- Review2019 Porsche Cayenne Turbo first drive review
- NewsSkoda Vision X SUV to be shown in production guise in March 2019