New Suzuki Let's with dual tone colour-scheme launched in India at Rs 56,417
Suzuki Motorcycles India has just launched the refreshed Let's scooter in India at Rs 56,417 (on-road Mumbai). The changes are purely cosmetic to keep the little scooter relevant and tackle the likes of the Honda Activa i and the Yamaha Ray Z.
The refreshed Let's gets new dual tone colour scheme and racy graphics that adds some pizzazz to the otherwise bland body panels on the previous version. The new colours include Matte Grey with Matte Black, Pearl Suzuki Blue with Matte Black and Pearl Mira Red with Matte Black.
The headlamp cowl and the front apron get the matte black treatment while the rest of the scooter gets a glossy coat. The chequered flag graphics add to the appeal but look strikingly similar to the ones found on the Yamaha Ray Z. Besides the bodywork, the refreshed Let's also gets blacked-out wheels and front forks.
Suzuki has not made any changes to the 112.8cc, 8.7PS engine that churns out 9Nm of torque. Fuel efficiency is tested at 55.5kmpl overall. Until the TVS Scooty Zest came along, the Let's reigned as our top fun scooter.
What's it like to ride? See our comparison test below:
Starts Rs 50,273
Starts Rs 59,925
Starts Rs 50,817
- NewsKia Sonet launched: Top 10 segment-first features
- NewsKia Sonet India launch: Prices and variant-wise features explained
- News2020 Kia Sonet price comparison vs Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Brezza and Tata Nexon
- NewsKia Sonet launched in India, prices start from Rs 6.71 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Kia Sonet India launch, prices, specs, details, variants, engines and features unveiled