New Tata Safari Storme with 156PS/400Nm launched in India at Rs 13.42 lakh
Tata Motors have launched the new Safari Storme in India with an updated engine. The new Tata Safari Storme with Varicor 400 badging is available only in the VX trim and is priced at Rs 13.42 lakh, ex-Delhi. Other Safari Storme variants, the 150PS continue with the EX and LX.
The updated 2.2-litre 4 cylinder engine makes 156PS/400Nm, up from 150PS/320Nm. Tata Motors have also mated this engine to a new 6-speed manual transmission. This engine and transmission combo was first showcased in the Hexa concept car. The Tata Hexa is expected to replace the Aria and will be launched in India sometime in mid-2016.
Along with the new engine, the Tata Safari Storme Varicor 400 also gets a self adjusting clutch mechanism. Other features like the Bluetooth-enabled Harman music system, reverse parking sensors and multi function steering wheel have been carried forward from the recently updated Safari Storme. There are also twin airbags, disc brakes on all four wheels as well as ABS and EBD.
Read our review of the Tata Safari Storme here
Starts Rs 10.43 Lakhs
Starts Rs 11.72 Lakhs
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsF2 2018: Arjun Maini signs with Trident for FIA Formula 2 Championship
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids
- News721PS/770Nm Ferrari 488 Pista comes with the most powerful V8 built by the company
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Tata 45X based sedan teased
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 facelift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept