New Toyota Corolla Altis to be launched in India by May this year
Toyota had unveiled the new Corolla Altis at this year's Auto Expo. We have now come to learn that the car will be officially launched in May though the exact date has not yet been revealed.
The new car gets a better and more dynamic outer profile than it's outgoing version. Toyota has loaded this car with features such as LED headlights, push button start, keyless entry, rain sensing wipers, paddle shifters etc.
The wheelbase of this car has stretched by 100mm to an overall length of 2700mm making the cabin even more spacious than the older model which had one of the better legroom in its class. The infotainment needs of the customer will be taken care of by a big 7-inch touch screen located in the dashboard.
2014 Toyota in India
Toyota has also fine tuned the driving setup for overall better drivability. Powering the new model will be the same engines doing duty in the earlier car which means that 1.8litre petrol engine generating 140PS will be married to a six-speed manual transmission or an optional seven-speed CVT autobox. The oil burner will be a 1.4litre producing 88PS and mated to only a six-speed manual.
Starts Rs 16.27 Lakhs
Starts Rs 13.95 Lakhs
Starts Rs 16.03 Lakhs
Starts Rs 14.78 Lakhs
- NewsVolvo XC40 gets 200 bookings in a fortnight, two new variants now also available
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS recalled in the US
- NewsJaguar F-Type now available with 2.0-litre Ingenium petrol, starting at Rs 90.93 lakh
- NewsIndian Automotive Artist Vidita Singh to exhibit her art work at Pebble Beach Concours
- NewsVolkswagen I.D R Pikes Peak wins hill climb shootout at 2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed
- NewsTVS Apache RR310 can now be had with an Akrapovic Racing Line exhaust system
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS to have a 2-3 month long waiting period in India
- NewsYamaha Cygnus Ray ZR Street Rally launched in India at Rs 57,898
- NewsMobile showroom from Audi to tour more than 30 cities in India
- Review2018 Toyota Yaris V MT road test review