New Toyota Innova Crysta brochure leaked in India
The all-new Toyota Innova Crysta is expected to reach showrooms sometime in May 2016. Ahead of it's official launch, the Innova Crysta's brochure has been leaked online.
According to the leaked brochure, the Innova Crysta will come equipped with class-leading features like LED projector headlamps, automatic climate control and an eight way electrically adjustable driver's seat. On the crucial safety front, it will get 7 SRS airbags with vehicle stability control and hill-start assist control. Additionally, there's a push start button and a 7-inch touchscreen audio with navigation. From the brochure, it's not clear if all trims or just the top trims will come equipped with these features.
Toyota had unveiled the Innova Crysta at the Auto Expo 2016. It is based on the TNGA (Toyota New Global Architecture) and gets an all-new 2.4-litre diesel engine. Toyota will offer the Innova Crysta with the option of a 5-speed manual and a 6-speed automatic transmission. In comparison to the outgoing model, the Innova Crysta is 65mm wider and 35mm taller but it's length is 50mm shorter.
Toyota has already discontinued the current generation Innova and it's showrooms are accepting bookings for the Innova Crysta. We expect it to be priced between Rs 15 lakh to Rs 21 lakh.
More from OVERDRIVE on the Toyota Innova Crysta
Starts Rs 13.52 Lakhs
Team OD | 12 Feb 2018
- NewsImage gallery: Mahindra Thar Wanderlust SUV at the 2018 Auto Expo
- NewsImage gallery: Honda Sports EV concept at the Auto Expo 2018
- NewsImage gallery: Tata Tigor and Tiago JTP showcased at 2018 Auto Expo
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Yamaha YZF-R15 v3
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Yamaha YZF-R6
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha MT-09 Tracer and MT-09 Tracer GT
- NewsImage gallery: Mahindra Stinger concept at the Auto Expo 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Tamo Racemo showcased, image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Honda Civic
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha MT-10