New TVS Victor launched in India at Rs 49,490
TVS has just launched the new Victor in India in two variants starting from Rs 49,490. Power comes from a 3-valve, 110cc engine that makes 9.6PS and 9.4Nm of torque. TVS promises that the new Victor will have the refinement and efficiency of a 110cc motorcycle while delivering the performance of a 125. The new TVS Victor gets an all new design that features pinched edges on all the lines that add more character to the side profile.
The motor has been specially designed for the Victor with the top half of the engine being all new. It features an optimized CV carburetor, high capacity airbox, intelligent ignition system and a specially tuned exhaust. This, together with the silent cam chain, spring loaded rocker arms, and the unique oil cooled combustion chamber ensure that the Victor is one of the most refined motorcycles in the segment with a claimed fuel efficiency of 76kmpl.
The new bike is built on a tubular steel frame that uses the engine as a stressed member. The frame is supported by a set of hydraulic forks up front and dual series shock absorbers at the rear. The rear shocks are adjustable to five settings of preload.
The new TVS Victor is available in two variants, one with a disc brake up front and one with drums. The bikes are priced at Rs 49,490 for the drum-brake variant and Rs 51,490 for the disc-brake variant, both ex-showroom Delhi.
Starts Rs 53,295
- NewsPrices of Renault Kwid hatchback to be hiked by three per cent from April 1 2019
- NewsMaruti Suzuki's new six-speed transmission spotted
- NewsBajaj and Piaggio auto rickshaws in UK as Ola starts service in Liverpool
- NewsF1: Mick Schumacher to make Formula 1 debut at Bahrain young drivers test
- NewsBSVI updated 2019 Aprilia SR125 scooter spotted uncamouflaged on test
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip