New Volkswagen logo unveiling at 2019 Frankfurt Motor Show
Volkswagen has officially announced the unveiling of its new logo which will be in tandem with its new motto, 'New Volkswagen' at the 2019 Frankfurt Motor Show. Also, the new ID.3 is set for its world premiere, confirmed Ralf Brandstatter, Chief Operating Officer (COO) of the Volkswagen Passenger Cars. After the Beetle and the Golf, the ID.3 will usher in a new era of Volkswagen's electric, fully connected and balance sheet carbon-neutral vehicles. "The IAA in Frankfurt will be a pivotal moment in the strategic reorientation of the Volkswagen brand. The results of our work will become visible with the ID.3 and the new brand design," Ralf Added.
"Volkswagen has taken and implemented bold decisions in almost all areas of its activities. The
comprehensive rebranding is the logical consequence of our brand's strategic reorientation," said Jürgen Stackmann, Member of the Brand Board of Management responsible for Sales, Marketing and After-Sales. "I am very proud of what we have achieved: 'New Volkswagen' has a presentation that is powerful, fresh, positive and attractive," he added.
Starts Rs 8.78 Lakhs
- NewsThree lakh units production milestone achieved for the Tata Tiago
- NewsDucati Scrambler 1100 Pro BSVI launched in India, prices start from Rs. 11.95 lakh
- NewsTata Altroz diesel now more affordable with Rs 40,000 price cut
- NewsVolkswagen's first electric SUV, the ID.4, will include 3-years of free fast charging in the US
- NewsFord Endeavour Sport launched in India, prices start from Rs 35.10 lakh