New Volkswagen logo unveiling at 2019 Frankfurt Motor Show
Volkswagen has officially announced the unveiling of its new logo which will be in tandem with its new motto, 'New Volkswagen' at the 2019 Frankfurt Motor Show. Also, the new ID.3 is set for its world premiere, confirmed Ralf Brandstatter, Chief Operating Officer (COO) of the Volkswagen Passenger Cars. After the Beetle and the Golf, the ID.3 will usher in a new era of Volkswagen's electric, fully connected and balance sheet carbon-neutral vehicles. "The IAA in Frankfurt will be a pivotal moment in the strategic reorientation of the Volkswagen brand. The results of our work will become visible with the ID.3 and the new brand design," Ralf Added.
"Volkswagen has taken and implemented bold decisions in almost all areas of its activities. The
comprehensive rebranding is the logical consequence of our brand's strategic reorientation," said Jürgen Stackmann, Member of the Brand Board of Management responsible for Sales, Marketing and After-Sales. "I am very proud of what we have achieved: 'New Volkswagen' has a presentation that is powerful, fresh, positive and attractive," he added.
Starts Rs 8.78 Lakhs
- NewsHero Motocorp launches Destini 125 and Maestro Edge 125 in BSVI avatar
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ignis facelift launched at Rs 4.90 lakh
- NewsHero Motocorp launches BSVI Splendor+, priced at Rs 59,600 ex-showroom
- NewsWRC 2020: Elfyn Evans claims commanding Rally Sweden win
- NewsGreat Wall Motors signs agreement with General Motors after its India debut