New Volkswagen logo unveiling at 2019 Frankfurt Motor Show
Volkswagen has officially announced the unveiling of its new logo which will be in tandem with its new motto, 'New Volkswagen' at the 2019 Frankfurt Motor Show. Also, the new ID.3 is set for its world premiere, confirmed Ralf Brandstatter, Chief Operating Officer (COO) of the Volkswagen Passenger Cars. After the Beetle and the Golf, the ID.3 will usher in a new era of Volkswagen's electric, fully connected and balance sheet carbon-neutral vehicles. "The IAA in Frankfurt will be a pivotal moment in the strategic reorientation of the Volkswagen brand. The results of our work will become visible with the ID.3 and the new brand design," Ralf Added.
"Volkswagen has taken and implemented bold decisions in almost all areas of its activities. The
comprehensive rebranding is the logical consequence of our brand's strategic reorientation," said Jürgen Stackmann, Member of the Brand Board of Management responsible for Sales, Marketing and After-Sales. "I am very proud of what we have achieved: 'New Volkswagen' has a presentation that is powerful, fresh, positive and attractive," he added.
Starts Rs 8.77 Lakhs
- NewsKTM 790 Duke's Bajaj Auto finance scheme explained - launched in India for Rs 8.63 lakhs
- News2019 KTM 790 Duke launched in India - Priced at Rs 8.63 lakh
- NewsLive Updates: KTM 790 Duke launching in India today
- NewsMaruti Suzuki S-Presso Micro SUV teased ahead of its India launch on September 30
- NewsFreak accident results in death of three at Rally of Jodhpur