Nexa offers Rs 95,000 gift cheque to first lot of Maruti Suzuki S-Cross customers in India
Maruti Suzuki's premium arm, Nexa, is offering a Rs 95,000 gift cheque to the first lot of S-Cross buyers. However, only select Nexa dealers have begun sending the cheques to owners. Nexa has also included a free two-year/ 20,000km Premium Maintenance Cost Protect package. Customers can avail of the package by submitting the redemption coupon that's attached to the cover letter to their nearest Nexa dealership.
Nexa says, that these cheques are being sent in celebration of the enterprise completing six months in India. In this period, it has added over 50,000 customers. This is its way of showing gratitude to its first batch of customers. However, this exercise could also be a way of repaying customers who bought the S-Cross before the prices were slashed.
The S-Cross is the first car to feature in the Nexa portfolio. It's billed as premium offering and Maruti introduced the Nexa dealerships to differentiate it from its regular cars. However, buyers felt that the S-Cross did not justify the premium pricing, especially in light of competition such as the Hyundai Creta. Maruti Suzuki slashed prices of the S-Cross, by over Rs 2 lakh in January, 2016 to push sales. The car may have received a shot in the arm, however, it's the Baleno (the only other Nexa car) that's currently outselling it by a huge margin. The next product will be the Maruti Ignis compact SUV which will be launched around October'16.
Starts Rs 8.85 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.44 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.39 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.29 Lakhs
- NewsMaruti Suzuki S-Cross crosses one lakh sales figure
- NewsSpec Comparo: Hyundai Santro vs Tata Tiago vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- News2018 Hyundai Santro: Launch image gallery
- News2018 Hyundai Santro launched in India at Rs 3.90 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Hyundai Santro India launch
- NewsRoyal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 bookings open in India
- NewsUpcoming Tata Harrier SUV undergoes handling tests in new video
- News2019 Yamaha FZ FI spotted testing in India
- NewsLimited-run Mini Cooper S Oxford Edition launched in India at Rs 44.90 lakh
- Review2018 Hero Destini 125 scooter quick ride review