Next generation Formula E car for Season 5 unveiled
Digital images of the next-generation Formula E car, that will be used from the 2018/2019 season onwards, are finally here.
The new Formula E machine that will be used in Season 5 of the championship
The new car has taken a significant departure from the current design of cars, in that it includes a FIA-mandated halo device, complete with lights around it, and covered front wheels like those on LMP1 machines.
The front and rear wings are angled aggressively, and the bodywork on the rest of the car is styled differently too. The new machine will put an end to the mid-race car swaps that we have seen until now.
The Season 5 car will be officially unveiled at the 2018 Geneva Motor Show.
- News2018 Hyundai Santro: Launch image gallery
- News2018 Hyundai Santro launched in India at Rs 3.90 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Hyundai Santro India launch
- NewsRoyal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 bookings open in India
- NewsUpcoming Tata Harrier SUV undergoes handling tests in new video
- News2019 Yamaha FZ FI spotted testing in India
- NewsLimited-run Mini Cooper S Oxford Edition launched in India at Rs 44.90 lakh
- Review2018 Jaguar F-Type P300 R-Dynamic road test review
- NewsFCA launches Jeep Connect outlets in India.
- NewsNASCAR Whelen Euro Series 2018: Advait Deodhar wins the Elite Club championship