Next generation Formula E car for Season 5 unveiled
Digital images of the next-generation Formula E car, that will be used from the 2018/2019 season onwards, are finally here.
The new Formula E machine that will be used in Season 5 of the championship
The new car has taken a significant departure from the current design of cars, in that it includes a FIA-mandated halo device, complete with lights around it, and covered front wheels like those on LMP1 machines.
The front and rear wings are angled aggressively, and the bodywork on the rest of the car is styled differently too. The new machine will put an end to the mid-race car swaps that we have seen until now.
The Season 5 car will be officially unveiled at the 2018 Geneva Motor Show.
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Sourav Bandyopadhyay wins opening race of Round 2 at MMRT
- NewsSpec comparison: BMW G 310 GS vs Royal Enfield Himalayan FI vs Kawasaki Versys-X 300
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja 300 ABS launched in India at Rs 2.98 lakh
- NewsBMW G 310 R: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- NewsBMW G 310 GS: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- ReviewBMW G 310 GS first ride review
- ReviewBMW G 310 R first ride review
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS official accessories from BMW Motorrad India
- News2018 Honda Navi gets two new colours, priced at Rs. 44,775
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS service costs and warranty