Next generation Formula E car for Season 5 unveiled
Digital images of the next-generation Formula E car, that will be used from the 2018/2019 season onwards, are finally here.
The new Formula E machine that will be used in Season 5 of the championship
The new car has taken a significant departure from the current design of cars, in that it includes a FIA-mandated halo device, complete with lights around it, and covered front wheels like those on LMP1 machines.
The front and rear wings are angled aggressively, and the bodywork on the rest of the car is styled differently too. The new machine will put an end to the mid-race car swaps that we have seen until now.
The Season 5 car will be officially unveiled at the 2018 Geneva Motor Show.
- NewsLive Updates: KTM 790 Duke launching in India today
- NewsMaruti Suzuki S-Presso Micro SUV teased ahead of its India launch on September 30
- NewsFreak accident results in death of three at Rally of Jodhpur
- NewsINRC 2019: Incident leads to cancellation of Rally of Jodhpur
- FeaturesUnderstanding Maruti Suzuki's HEARTECT platform