Next generation Formula E car for Season 5 unveiled
Digital images of the next-generation Formula E car, that will be used from the 2018/2019 season onwards, are finally here.
The new Formula E machine that will be used in Season 5 of the championship
The new car has taken a significant departure from the current design of cars, in that it includes a FIA-mandated halo device, complete with lights around it, and covered front wheels like those on LMP1 machines.
The front and rear wings are angled aggressively, and the bodywork on the rest of the car is styled differently too. The new machine will put an end to the mid-race car swaps that we have seen until now.
The Season 5 car will be officially unveiled at the 2018 Geneva Motor Show.
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsF2 2018: Arjun Maini signs with Trident for FIA Formula 2 Championship
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids
- News721PS/770Nm Ferrari 488 Pista comes with the most powerful V8 built by the company
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Tata 45X based sedan teased
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 facelift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept