Next generation Formula E car for Season 5 unveiled
Digital images of the next-generation Formula E car, that will be used from the 2018/2019 season onwards, are finally here.
The new Formula E machine that will be used in Season 5 of the championship
The new car has taken a significant departure from the current design of cars, in that it includes a FIA-mandated halo device, complete with lights around it, and covered front wheels like those on LMP1 machines.
The front and rear wings are angled aggressively, and the bodywork on the rest of the car is styled differently too. The new machine will put an end to the mid-race car swaps that we have seen until now.
The Season 5 car will be officially unveiled at the 2018 Geneva Motor Show.
Team OD | 11 Jan 2019
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Omni to be phased out by mid-2019
- News2019 Mahindra XUV300 SUV to launch in India on February 14
- News2019 BMW R 1250 GS and R 1250 GSA ADV to be launched in India on January 18
- NewsMahindra Electric launches NEMO Life mobile app for EVs
- NewsBMW 7 Series facelift debuts in China, gets a 40 per cent larger grille!
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani