Nicolas Goubert appointed executive director of the FIM Moto-e World Cup
Dorna Sports has announced Nicolas Goubert as the new executive director of the FIM Moto-e World Cup, the upcoming electric motorcycle championship.
Nicolas Goubert will leave Michelin for a role as executive director of the FIM Moto-e World Cup
Goubert, who is the Technical Director for Michelin Racing, will leave the French tyre manufacturer after having served there for 28 years. Goubert has led racing projects, and is responsible for Michelin's presence in MotoGP.
The Frenchman is credited with playing a key role in strengthening Michelin's relationship with Dorna Sports, with Michelin already having renewed their commitment to MotoGP till the end of 2023.
The all-new Moto-e World Cup is set to begin in 2019.
Team OD | 13 Jun 2018
Team OD | 11 Jun 2018
- News24 Hours of Le Mans 2018: Toyota finally win at the Circuit de la Sarthe
- FeaturesHappy Father's Day: Thank you for introducing me to the world of motorcycles
- FeaturesHappy Father's Day: My royal Enfield Bullet 350 is the essence of everything I remember my Dad for
- News24 Hours of Le Mans 2018: Kazuki Nakajima puts No.8 Toyota on pole
- NewsVolvo announces Polestar developed S60 T8 Twin Engine
- OpinionThe wet lap
- NewsMaruti Suzuki ends production of the Ignis diesel variant
- News2019 KTM 390 Adventure: Four ADV motorcycles it will compete with in India
- NewsKTM India confirms 390 Adventure days before BMW G 310 GS launch. What does it mean?