Nicolas Goubert appointed executive director of the FIM Moto-e World Cup
Dorna Sports has announced Nicolas Goubert as the new executive director of the FIM Moto-e World Cup, the upcoming electric motorcycle championship.
Nicolas Goubert will leave Michelin for a role as executive director of the FIM Moto-e World Cup
Goubert, who is the Technical Director for Michelin Racing, will leave the French tyre manufacturer after having served there for 28 years. Goubert has led racing projects, and is responsible for Michelin's presence in MotoGP.
The Frenchman is credited with playing a key role in strengthening Michelin's relationship with Dorna Sports, with Michelin already having renewed their commitment to MotoGP till the end of 2023.
The all-new Moto-e World Cup is set to begin in 2019.
- ReviewExclusive comparison test: Range Rover Sport vs Volvo XC90
- NewsWhat to expect from the upcoming Kia SP2i compact SUV - Unveiling June 20
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza SUV gets a Sports Limited Edition package
- NewsFIA Formula E: Mahindra Racing returns to site of their first win - the Berlin ePrix
- NewsHyundai could offer 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine in Elite i20 and Verna in near future