Nicolas Goubert appointed executive director of the FIM Moto-e World Cup
Dorna Sports has announced Nicolas Goubert as the new executive director of the FIM Moto-e World Cup, the upcoming electric motorcycle championship.
Nicolas Goubert will leave Michelin for a role as executive director of the FIM Moto-e World Cup
Goubert, who is the Technical Director for Michelin Racing, will leave the French tyre manufacturer after having served there for 28 years. Goubert has led racing projects, and is responsible for Michelin's presence in MotoGP.
The Frenchman is credited with playing a key role in strengthening Michelin's relationship with Dorna Sports, with Michelin already having renewed their commitment to MotoGP till the end of 2023.
The all-new Moto-e World Cup is set to begin in 2019.
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsDucati launches extended warranty program in India
- News2018 F1: All the Formula 1 cars launched so far
- NewsF2 2018: Arjun Maini signs with Trident for FIA Formula 2 Championship
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids
- News721PS/770Nm Ferrari 488 Pista comes with the most powerful V8 built by the company
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Tata 45X based sedan teased