Nicolas Goubert appointed executive director of the FIM Moto-e World Cup
Dorna Sports has announced Nicolas Goubert as the new executive director of the FIM Moto-e World Cup, the upcoming electric motorcycle championship.
Nicolas Goubert will leave Michelin for a role as executive director of the FIM Moto-e World Cup
Goubert, who is the Technical Director for Michelin Racing, will leave the French tyre manufacturer after having served there for 28 years. Goubert has led racing projects, and is responsible for Michelin's presence in MotoGP.
The Frenchman is credited with playing a key role in strengthening Michelin's relationship with Dorna Sports, with Michelin already having renewed their commitment to MotoGP till the end of 2023.
The all-new Moto-e World Cup is set to begin in 2019.
- NewsBetter recognition needed in order for Indian motorsport to grow says Gautam Singhania
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Aston Martin Vantage launched in India
- NewsThe 510PS Aston Martin Vantage has been launched in India at Rs 2.95 crore
- FeaturesOD Mercedes-Benz 24-hours Performance Run: Scale of C
- News2018 Ducati 959 Panigale Corse launched in India at Rs 15.2 lakh
- NewsMV Agusta and Pirelli Design unveil the limited edition Dragster 800 RR Pirelli
- NewsRetro-themed Peugeot e-Legend concept EV breaks cover
- OpinionOn the joys and hardships of motorsport writing...
- Review2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 first ride review
- News2018 Ford Aspire facelift bookings open in India ahead of launch