Nissan 350Z from Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift is on sale
Fast and Furious movies all all about action and high-octane drama. More than the cast of the film, it is the cars, featured in it that get more attention. One of the most popular chapters of the franchise was Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift. Firstly, because it introduced the drifting culture seen in Asia and then the amazing collection of Japanese cars that was shown in the movie, particularly the Nissan 350Z that is driven by Takashi aka the Drift King. This particular model is now up for sale in the UK.
Notice all the liveries on the Nissan 350Z
We believe the Nissan 350Z was one of the most iconic cars in the Fast and Furious franchise
There were a total of six units of the Nissan 350Z and this model is the one out of the two that survived the shoot in 2006. What makes it special is the fact that this particular car was primarily used for most of the stunt scenes and also comes equipped with tons of performance upgrades that includes APS twin turbo .5-litre V6 engine. Additionally, it gets carbon fibre bonnet, spoiler and mirrors.
The NOs kit that can be seen here in the Nissan 350z is purely cosmetic and will not inject extra power to pull those flawless drifts
This Nissan 350Z has clocked 11,000 miles (17,703km) and has been listed online for99,950 (Rs 86.14 lakh, excluding import duty and taxes). If you want to get this Nissan 350Z used in the F&F series, click here to visit the online marketplace.
- ReviewSuzuki V-Strom 650 XT ABS first ride review
- NewsMG Motor India's first launch: Everything we know
- NewsVolkswagen Passat with Connect app launched at Rs 25.99 lakh
- News2019 Hyundai Santro spotted in top-spec Asta trim
- NewsHero Destini 125cc scooter to launch on October 22
- NewsChinese carmaker Great Wall Motors to enter India by 2021-22
- NewsImage gallery: New BMW X7 SUV
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq GT coupe-SUV unveiled for China
- News2019 BMW X7 SUV unveiled internationally
- FeaturesReady to race: Volkswagen Vento TC4-A Racecar first drive review