Nissan Evalia Special Variant launched in India at Rs 11.61 lakh
Nissan India has added yet another variant to its people mover, the Evalia. The Special Variant as it is called, is priced at Rs 11.61 lakh, ex-Delhi. The Nissan Evalia Special Variant is positioned above the range topping XV (O) and is available across all Nissan dealerships in the country.
A chrome strip that merges with the front grille, additional chrome trim at the rear, a roof spoiler and 10-spoke alloy wheels distinguish the Special Variant from the XV (O). The middle row captain seat configuration has been retained and the MUV gets AC vents in the roof for second and third row passengers, map lamps for the last row, wood finish on the dashboard as well as a music system with Bluetooth connectivity.
At the announcement for the new trim, Guillaume Sicard, president,Nissan India Operations said, "The Evalia is a completely new take on the adaptable and multi-functional urban family car. Over the last two years, the Evalia has evolved based on customer needs. (And now) we added prominent features like captain seats and sliding windows in the middle row and roof AC vents amongst others."
This variant comes with the familiar 85PS 1.5-litre K9k diesel engine mated to a five-speed transmission
- News2018 Hyundai Santro: Five things to know before tomorrow's launch
- NewsTata Motors to organise nation-wide free service camp for its CV range in India
- News2018 Hyundai Santro gets over 14,000 bookings in less than two weeks
- NewsFB Mondial HPS300 launched at Rs Rs 3.37 lakh in India, image gallery
- NewsMercedes-Benz GLC L SUV unveiled, will be sold only in the Chinese market
- NewsNew Tesla Model 3 mid-range variant launched at $45,000
- News2018 Hero Destini 125 scooter launched in India at Rs 54,650
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Hero Destini 125 scooter launch
- News2020 Porsche Taycan EV to be priced between Panamera and Cayenne
- News2019 Honda CBR 150R details out, to rival the Yamaha R15 v3 in India?